• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. DrSobol

Adsense and free hosting

Can I apply to the adsense program using a free hosting provider (with no ads and popups of course) such as atspace.com? Also, I want to create this site for a program I have created, will they approve it even if the site has a few pages only?
  2. DrSobol

GIFs and animations

Can I create an animated GIF with custom palettes? I am saving multiple files with almost the same palette and then join them with Banner Maker Pro, but it does not respect the original palettes. Another thing: How can I emulate a GIF in and html page? This is, to loop between several JPEGs...
  3. DrSobol

About the windows 'messenger' service

How can I send a message to a remote computer runing windows XP and its annoying messenger service? Notice this is NOT related to MSN Messenger nor WIndows Messenger. If you use win XP, you may have noticed sometime a popup message displaying something like "Messsage from Orlando Florida...
  4. DrSobol

Link-style add to favorite code

Is there some way to use a link to open the Add to favorites dialog automatically? I cant use onclick="window.external.AddFavorite(location.href,document.title) because this way the link won't underline itself on mouse hoover.
  5. DrSobol

Am I the only IDIOT USING POPUPMONEY.COM??

Now the fukin 'small popup' us maximized to the entire window. But what happens now will ENSURE NO ONE WILL EVER RETURN TO MY SITES. There is an INFINITE AMOUNT of Popupmoney.com windows opened. Yes, they are all the same, and they are opened one after another. The only way to close them is...
  6. DrSobol

Popupmoney.com: DO NOT believe them!!!

It is very clear for anyone that Popupmoney.com is performing dishonest activities when they state this at their home page: "We offer a small pop-up window, which your visitors will see when they visit your website. Everytime a visitor enters your website, they will see the pop-up and you...
  7. DrSobol

Where is the Boycott - Protests forum?

I am needing that forum to report serious dishonest activities from Popupmoney.com. I wonder why did you remove that forum.
  8. DrSobol

Payment Methods: please help

I have received an offr for advertising at DivXLand, however we cannot find a working payment method. These are the most common choices: 1. Send check: My advertiser send me a check I never received, and I won't receive anything because the public mail system in Argentina simply does not...
  9. DrSobol

Connect to remote LAN

Is there some software to connect my computer into a remote LAN (which is connected to internet 24/7) through my internet connection? That is, making my PC part of a remote network, emulating it inside the network, so I can copy files, or even play games taking place in the mentioned LAN.
  10. DrSobol

How many popups / pageview / visitors do u have?

I have around 2700 page views per day in my 5 sites, and the loaded popups (from popupmoney.com) is around 300 daily. I need at least 1000 per day to have an accepable income, and that is still a remote possibility. What about you? Tell me your stats, and what ad program do u have.
  11. DrSobol

<span lang="en-us"> FrontPage is driving me mad!!</span>

<p align="justify"><span lang="en-us"><font face="Tahoma" size="2">All files added are Mode 1 as default. To make a file Mode 2, select it and click <b> Set/Unset Form2</b>.</font></span></p> <p align="justify" style="margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0"> <span...
  12. DrSobol

How to use a static background picture?

I want to make the background static, so when I scroll down the page, only the text will move. This is very common and should be easily setup, if u have ideas tell me. I use FrontPage XP.
  13. DrSobol

downloads counter

Does anyone here knows of a simple code to count (and display) the number of downloads of a file? I know I can search for it in Google, but I wonder if someone here is actually using it.
  14. DrSobol

Damn Netfirms To Hell!!!

My site is down since 2 (TWO) ENTIRE DAYS WHAT-THE-HECK is going on with these bastards??? I was receiving around 1300 page hits per day, do you know what means to have the site down for 2 days?? DAMN I want to kill someone!!! F**** NETFIRMS!!! Watch thsese statistics to see what I mean...
  15. DrSobol

delaying a download

I want to make the user have to wait for a popup to be loaded full before the download starts. How can I delay the download or start it after the popup was loaded?
  16. DrSobol

links underline on hoover

I need to know how to underline links on hoover using FrontPage XP. There is a "rollover effects" section that applies to the entire page, but it does not underline text, and I don't want all the links to behave like that.
  17. DrSobol

Please review my site

I just redesigned my site. New colors, new textures and new fonts. Please tell me everything. http://www.dxl.netfirms.com
  18. DrSobol

Help! Notebook keyboard failure

My dad has a Compaq 1200 series notebook and somehow he managed to pour a glass with water and wine over the keyboard. Now many keys on the right side are not working. Should this be fixed simply by opening and cleaning the keyboard, or maybe the keyboard circuit has been irreparably damaged?
  19. DrSobol

help with links hoover color

I am using frontpage and I would like to have the menu of my site with links with different normal and hoover colors, but the only place to change this is at the Page Properties section, and t applies the same colors to ALL the page. I need to independently change the colors of some links at the...
  20. DrSobol

goClicks pop-under: reliable or not

I wonder if someone here used the goClick.com pop-under ad which in theory pays you $2.5 every 1000 pop-unders. I am in a difficult situation because thay are the only ad network I found that pays with PayPal, which also luckily allows Argentinian subscriptions. But I need a credit card to...
Back