• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

trashtraffic.com

Hi! Today I checked trashtraffic.com again. Now they also offer "normal" ads beside their adult ads. But I am not sure if they are reliable and if they are paying. Any further information would be appreciated. thanks
  2. D

oneopt.com - comments

Hi! I found "oneopt.com" by chance. They are promoted by e.g. lunarpages and the "kickme.to" redirector service. They say that they make money with selling users email adresses. The WHOIS info seems ok. Has an1 any information about "oneopt.com"? greez dnaxx
  3. D

Can i make money on a personal site?

can you give us the url of your personal site. It depends very much on the content and the number of hits that gets your site....
  4. D

Best CPM ad company

Burstmedia: http://www.burstmedia.com Fastclick http://www.fastclick.com
  5. D

Burst...

Generally you get paid for all three adviews. But Burstmedia also offers CPC and CPA. You can choose what campaigns you want to run and which not.
  6. D

winfreevideos.com

@FineClicks: Thanks for your objective answer. That was the thing I expected :-)
  7. D

winfreevideos.com

I also think so, but I'll try to reach their minimum payout limit and then I'll tell you if they pay....
  8. D

Fastclick or Burstmedia?

I made very positive experience with Burstmedia. They have great support and good cpm/ctr rates. But it's very difficult to get an account with them...
  9. D

winfreevideos.com

Hi! Does an1 knows if winfreevideos.com pays? greez dnaxx
  10. D

Highest payout EVER?

~400 US$ from BurstMedia
  11. D

safe-audit/netzreklame again

that's right but I was quiet happy with them. they paid on time but they often reduced my revenue. But now they have stopped to pay...
  12. D

Highest payout EVER?

re do you mean from one ad-company/month or from all companies/month?
  13. D

safe-audit/netzreklame again

Hi! I'm again facing problems with safe-audit. I still have not been paid for my revenues in: - October - November - December - January (that's ok...) Does an1 from you already got any cheques? Or has GlobalMarket (Safe-Audit) run out of money? regards, dnaxx
  14. D

Coolsponsor

Hi! Does an1 has any experience with Coolsponsor?: http://www.coolsponsor.com/ - Do they really pay, how are their stats... thnx dnaxx
  15. D

Paying taxes on your advertising revenue?

i also do not pay taxes for the revenue, but I think it's ok as long you do not earn more than 200$ a month... but there were also times when I earned about 500$/Month and I did not pay any taxes.
  16. D

Dreamweaver & JS

you're right!!! i found the global function...
  17. D

Dreamweaver & JS

of course. i progged it with delphi. it took only half an hour or so
  18. D

Dreamweaver & JS

ok. i finally wrote a little tool that fixes the prob...
  19. D

Dreamweaver & JS

that would be too much work! currently the site has about 100 pages and it's growing. so the auto template system of dreamweaver is a good alternative for dynamic sites. but perhaps I'll change to php...
  20. D

Dreamweaver & JS

Hi! I'm using the auto-template system of macromedia's dreamweaver. But I have a big problem: I have an event that looks like: onClick="somefunction('1',somevar+'a.txt')" now when I run the update all onClick events are changed to: onClick="somefunction('1','somevar+'a.txt'')"...
Back