• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Starting my own hosting... price-quality... need you opinion

That a sin to conceal, here I plan to get a server and to start to propose services of a hosting. At you wanted to know, you would be ready to give what sum for what tariff plan? Within the framework of reasonable certainly. I bring AS the EXAMPLE: Disk Space: 2 GB Bandwidth: 100 GB...
  2. S

Reseller hosting needed!

Searching for cheapest reseller hosting plan.... Must include Cpanel /WHM.... All other features must be ok (as for resell) ;) Here please write: 1. Url to plan 2. Montly price 3. Features I will choose the cheapest & most reliable & buy it 100% :))) Please help me to choose :D
  3. S

Can anyone host me? need urgently!

Urgently need free hosting for site of my www.combats.ru clan (my old host was self-distructed tomorrow).... I have 1000-1500 unique visitors/day..... Have domain www.apocalipsys.kiev.ua (so i need Domain hosting)...... Site on PHP..... Clean design..... Can display hoster's banner on my site as...
  4. S

Host needed! Please help!

I need place for my E-Xoops based site.... it's about Online RPG gamung Community Features what i need: 50 Mb (or more.... 100 may be sufficient) 2 GB/mo band (or more.... if possible) Url = SUBDOMAIN!!!! no redirecting services! PHP4 any ver MySQL 1 DB FTP Upload/Download Ads...
Back