• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Clients

I apologize about the Hosting Assured link, I checked it again and it's now working. Browser must have been on the fritz!
  2. T

Need file host for max 150$ a year

As Rob pointed out we can't give you a good estimate until your provide some more info. We do have a few plans under that amount though, check out our comparison page: http://www.towerhost.com/hosting/compare.php Cheers
  3. T

Clients

Your not a verified Hosting Assued company so I would suggest removing or fixing the link on your site. When you click on it: http://www.hostingassured.findmyhosting.com/?haid=5098 There is no name listed..... Also saying you just got your high school diploma on your main page doesn't...
  4. T

Games Affecting Kids

Of course games affect us but to what degree? Also look at movies... how are they affecting us? Pac man was simple - non realistic. Games today are extremely realistic and goorey. I think we're all becomming desensatized to violence, it's just a daily occurance today. We see it on TV, the...
  5. T

thanks, Chicken

Hi Allanh We would like to offer you our Silver Plan: http://www.towerhost.com/hosting/silver.php 350 megs space 10 gigs transfer Cpanel Control Panel (Demo on site) 20 subdomains (you.yourname.com) 5 MySQL databases Support for 2 domains (e.g. yourname.com x 2) 20 FTP accounts...
  6. T

Cheap and Cheerful

Hello Tower Host would like to offer you our Special plan. This is a limited time offer ending Sept. 30! 100 megs space 2 gigs transfer/month 25 pop3 email accounts webmail support ftp access easy to use control panel reliable network and friendly service $35 per year...
  7. T

I'm looking For...

But what is your site used for? Unlimited space is good for people that host MP3 files or videos.... most of the time illegal content. I would like to know the purpose of the site.
  8. T

Which host is good to put phpBB2?

15 gigs of bandwidth for $5 per month? Do you have an actual site that uses that amount now? If the site is just for a forum I highly doubt you'll use that amount of bandwidth unless you have serveral thousand users. I think you need to be a little bit more flexible on your price or lower...
  9. T

host in toronto area

Stu We do not allow SSH for security reasons. It can make the server very vulnerable to hack attempts. Database backups and restores can be done through phpMyAdmin or Cpanel. Cron jobs can also be set for Cpanel. If you ever have any troubles doing a restore just let us know and we will...
  10. T

where 2 download vbulletin?

Try using phpBB instead, it's free ;)
  11. T

Can some help me

<<Mod edit - Not an appropriate post>>
  12. T

Hosting

Hi Archbob Tower Host would like to offer you our Starter Plan. http://www.towerhost.com/hosting/starter.php 200 megs space 5 gigs bandwidth php, mysql, perl 99% uptime guarantee ftp access Cpanel control panel $5.95 per month 1 month free if paid yearly! Best Regards,
  13. T

I'm looking For...

Just wondering why you need unlimited everything? Unlimited datatbases? :confused: What is the purpose of your site? Do you have a current site that receives lots of traffic? If so how much? If you provide more information I can reply with an accurate reply. Just a word of...
  14. T

host in toronto area

Our prices are in US because our payment processor uses US dollars to authorize credit cards. If you have any further questions please email me: sales@towerhost.com Best Regards,
  15. T

host in toronto area

How much bandwidth do you require? You may add additional banndwidth to any package for $2 per gig. The 100 megs space and 2 gigs transfer is for small sites that don't receive much traffic. Perhaps you would be interested in our Silver package, 350 megs space, 10 gigs transfer for...
  16. T

host in toronto area

We are located in Oshawa, which is 45 min outside Toronto. Check us out: www.towerhost.com Cheers
  17. T

Please help...

I personally prefer vBulletin then Invisionboard, then phpBB2. A few of our clients are using these forums and having no problems, it's all personal preference. ;)
  18. T

How many people deal directly with advertisers?

What are some good affiliate programs you use? CPM programs I'm with Burst but not having much luck :(
  19. T

Need help deciding

Hi AdidasROXX I look forward to helping you get started, email me if you have any questions. Best Regards,
  20. T

Finally moving to paid

I've heard good things from hostrocket
Back