• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

need host for 300,000 page views a month.

Im looking for a host for my friend, he needs to host a forum, because he is currently using ezboard, and it is going to cost him like 500$ for ther next 6 months. So, I suggested he just use a php board and get his own server for it. He is currently recieving 300,000 pageviews per month on his...
  2. I

copyright laws...

Ok, i see on almost every web site that their content is copyright followed by the year bla bla.... My question is what actions must you take to officially or legally have your site or sites content copyrighted? Is your content automatically protected under copyright laws if it is your own content?
  3. I

i got up another site...

I have re-opened my previous site N2 HipHop, but i made a new design for it as well as adding some new features. Please check it out & tell me what you think, thanks. N2 HipHop: Underground HipHop Music
  4. I

phtml?

what is phtml? I saw this simple message board/forum that used phtml? the urls looki\ed like: /forum/index.phtml?subject=view&msg=39 where could i find such a script? it was just a simple message board/forum?
  5. I

made some changes to my site...

Ok, i added a tracker for my jokes pages, so people can see each jokes stats on how many people have read it in an ssi call. Also, i added a review page for each ad sponsors so visitors can review how they like that ad company. please visit the site & tell me if the scripts i installed are...
  6. I

offering free counters, guestbooks, etc...

Ive been looking for a cgi or php script that will allow you to offer visitors free counters, or free trackers, or free guestbooks, etc. I have not been able to find such scripts. Is their any out? Or would i have to create my own or hire someone to do it?
  7. I

custom host plans?

Aight, i dont know if their are any hosts that do this. I know you can e-mail hosts usually and customize a package, but has any host ever not had a set hosting plan. What i mean is like just have a form or something where you can type in your specific needs, & then it will generate the plan &...
  8. I

long4net hosting?

I am considering getting an account with this host, but i have never heard any feedback on them or anything. They look legit, but their prices are very cheap. Anyone know anything about this host? They also say that they will fine you $500 for spamming, & they consider spamming as any e-mail...
  9. I

what happened to my site?

well, i got hosted from 1world4u.com, & today i uploaded my previous mailing list members to my server. I then sent an e-mail to all of my mebers telling them about my site, then like 10 minutes later, i go to my url: http://onegreatsite.1world4u.com, & it shows all of this computer information...
  10. I

perl vs php forums!!!

Well, over the years i have used a few different forums. I have used UBB, InvisionBoard, YaBB, and others. I wish to here everyones experiences with forums & boards either perl or php driven. Please do tell which you prefer as far as server bandwidth, features, & how difficult it is, etc. I...
  11. I

my new site...

Well, thanx to 1world4u.com i have something to work with so i created a new site & scratched my old one. Its not entirely done yet but i do believe all the links should work, so please give me some feedback. the url is: http://onegreatsite.1world4u.com/
  12. I

need feedback on hosts...

Well, i am developing a new site and i need to know of a good host: Lets start off by saying Im 17 years old & need a host that accepts Money Orders. I also would prefer no setup fee. The standard stuff i need includes but is not limited to: CGI (perl5) support, php4 support, ssi, pop email...
  13. I

your-site.com

they seem to have a pretty decent offer. I am thinking of signing up with them. Has anyone else experienced their service & if so how was it? Any major cons? i meant your-site.com...:eek:
  14. I

domain related question...

The last time i registered a domain name i was able to do it for a year without paying until the people i registered finally realized i wasnt gunna pay. Anyways my question is this: I do not fully understand how the pop3 accounts, subdomains, etc work with registering a domain name & then paying...
  15. I

review my new site...

Just want some people to give me a little feedback... I just opened this site so please go easy on me but be honest. http://n2hiphop.xrs.net/
Back