• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

5 Free Accounts

i am... If you still have any accounts available, I am interested. I will place your link on every page, so please e-mail me: smurfo9@softhome.net Thanks!
  2. I

need host for 300,000 page views a month.

not sure... Well, he didnt say. But if 400$ or close to it was too much for him for a 6 month payment, then im assuming he cant afford any more than 30$ a month. But im not sure on how much it would cost him to host his forum, so im trying to get an idea, then i can tell him & if its give or...
  3. I

need host for 300,000 page views a month.

Im looking for a host for my friend, he needs to host a forum, because he is currently using ezboard, and it is going to cost him like 500$ for ther next 6 months. So, I suggested he just use a php board and get his own server for it. He is currently recieving 300,000 pageviews per month on his...
  4. I

What's Your Favorite Song

aight.. Favorite songs at the moment: Hieroglyphics - Soweto Gang Starr - Moment Of Truth Nas - One Mic Freestyle Fellowship - Here I Am Abstract Rude & Tribe Unique - Sun Sets On Em Del The Funkee Homosapien - Catch All This Nappy Roots - Po Folks & That new common single (i forget...
  5. I

Very Very Stupid and Probably Annoying Question (lol)

hmmm... Well, I have not seen any offers lately that give away free domains. If I was you, I would find a friend, or family member and pay them the money for a domain name, and then have them pay for the domain with their credit card. Regardless of the fact, you may also pay by check or...
  6. I

New Layouts - Comments Please

sweet I love the design. It looks very neat and clean as well as professional. Great job!
  7. I

Highschool

dont be.. Dont worry about it. Everyone is nervous before they go into high school, i was too. Just try to relax and think of the positives that you will experience in high school. Might I add that I am very excited to go into my final year of high school this tuesday, yippppeeeeee im a senior!:D
  8. I

Nice new design released

nice well, this is a very nice design. All info is organized and it is very navigational friendly. I also liked your previos layout just as much. Good work. But I would work on trying to get new signups now and not worry too much on your layout because your previous one seemed great to me as...
  9. I

Why Invision Board is better than phpBB?

id go with invision Well, I prefer Invision Board over phpbb, and thats simply because I like the features better on IB. Also I have also seen quicker page transitions. I do not have many members though so I could not tell you how well IB will perform under those circumstances. But if you are...
  10. I

Your comments on my newest design?

sweet. I like your nice design. It is simple but very well organized and easy to navigate. I like the colors now a whole lot better with the white background on the main page. The only thing i might do is optimize your images that are on the side of your navigation textlinks, because they tooke...
  11. I

new major project

great design... Nice navigation & great colors. I would also probable change the main bg color, maybe to black. It also took me about 50 seconds to load on a 56k modem...
  12. I

Please post my load time with review...

,,, it took me about 35 seconds on 56k connection, but the connection im connected to is rather slow, but stil it took awhile.... Nice art design by the way, I like the color scheme as well! The only thing i might add or change is maybe the background color from white to black. I think that way...
  13. I

i got up another site...

thanks the enter page thast has my graphic on it is about 4 kilobytes, then about 22 kilobytes for the image. The main page is about 12 kilobytes (just html) and then add an extra 20 kilobytes for the images. Those are the only 2 pages that may have slow load time, but I wouldnt call it that...
  14. I

Nested table trouble

same Mine does the same
  15. I

Please review Corrs Direct 5.1

because If its a freely hosted site it is good to use redirection because sometimes free hosts go down, or even delete your account. At least thats my experience so i always use a redirection service if i dont have a domain name.
  16. I

image test

yah i already tried... but i guess you already figured that one out...:confused:
  17. I

&deg

here we go îĿĿůšΐΔΈDăżė
  18. I

Please review Corrs Direct 5.1

nice i think the design & template work well with your site. However, I personally dislike the colors. Also, may i suggest xrs.net free url redirection over cjb.net. I have used both & xrs.net has no ads & is fast, cjb has ads & is sometimes slow! Overall i give your site a 7 out of 10. Change...
  19. I

Invision board hosting

''''''''' I think that 8$ is a little high. You will never be able to allow unlimited posts on your forum, you should tell the webspace provider you will be sending 10,000,000,000 visitors to your forum once it opens because you won a contest giveaway for the hits... then see how he/she...
  20. I

What Is The Best Hosting Service and Why?

... if your looking for something cheap that you dont need too much data transfer then i would go with your-site.com. They have been around for awhile & i have heard many praises regarding their service & support.
Back