• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

UAE Hosting?

Hi, I've been looking around for hosts in the UAE but can't seem to find anything that has a website that looks like they can provide reliable service. Do you know of anyone? Or is there no real reliable quality servers in that region? Thanks
  2. D

Need VPS/Reseller for free host!

Hi I am looking to start a free webhost but with no sign up page basically il look at peoples applications and decide if they are going to make good use of the space so dont need some sort of system built in. Looking at spending at start little moving onto $100 maximum per month. I plan to...
  3. D

Best Place to Buy Advertising for Website?

Hi i am launching a new webdesign company for a local company in the uk. I want to put text links on pr pages from pr1 or more pages. Will pay cash via paypal or whatever if needed. Now I am wondering what is the best website for this to buy text links on pages? Cheers,
  4. D

Hosting with own IP?

Hi i need my own dedicated IP for my website just wondering what type of hosting services offer this as currently im only seeing dedicated and vps offering that. If thats the case id like a VPS thats very very reliable and fast for a simple webdesign company. Not much traffic coming in as...
  5. D

Need Various Very Small Host with DOMAIN Names too.

I can have over 10mb i dont care but thats all i really need since its for clients that own small local companys that only really has 3-7 pages of html and not even 500kb of images.
  6. D

Need Various Very Small Host with DOMAIN Names too.

Hi looking for very small host litterly less than 10mb webspace and 1gb bandwidth. Prefably that you can buy a domain name with so no need to mess about with dns settings and whatever. co.uk domain names would be a plus too. Also would be best if you could pay for everything on a yearly...
  7. D

Spam!

I see. So is there any type of username@mydomain.com that wont be to spam because before it was pa@mydomain.com and it magnaged to get spammed straight away within mins... no it hasnt been registered before. Yeah it did go into the spam inbox but it gets so FULL that i cant check it all and...
  8. D

Spam!

Anyway I work as a personal assistant in the day and i want to organise my emails so i have just one account (for this job) i brought a domain and registered it with GMAIL so i could use there free services minitues after me setting up a new email i had SPAM already in my INBOX and no one even...
  9. D

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Jesus... is this officially the longest thread ever?
  10. D

What laptop to get?

What no way!? What are the advantages/disadvantages of a 64bit operating system?
  11. D

What laptop to get?

Hi im looking for a laptop to make music on ive looked around and dell seems to be the cheapest by far (in the uk anyway) firstly wondering if you know anywhere else where i can get one in the UK for 500 Pounds including delivery and everything? Anyway i produce mainly electronic music using...
  12. D

need money il invest!?

Hi probably sounds like a huge scam but just listen in... basically i used to be quite clued up on the internet and had loads of free time! so owned a few popular websites and what not. now i dont... and my knowledge of HTML is pretty much useless now. Anyway basically im interested in...
  13. D

Vrunk.com

Just wondering what you think of this domain vrunk.com has it got any value? I own it but just wondering what you think? it doesnt mean anything as far as im aware of altough v is next to c which is for crunk.com but that aint why i brought it anyway. Just wondering if you think its got...
  14. D

Online Selling Script?

nah i got legal issues sorted but is there a pre-programmed one out there? ive heard of imusic tools but i dont want to fork out 800 for a buggy script.
  15. D

Online Selling Script?

Hi i am looking for a script similar to beatport and all that stuff but not necessarily for mp3's... Altough i do want it for mp3's but if it isnt im sure i can get a programmer to change it for me. Basically i want a script where my members can upload files (mp3's/wav's) then sell each...
  16. D

Download Website Script?

Hi I am looking for a download website script not sure if thats the name but basically. I want to be able to upload files for people to download have categories etc and also let people upload files too. Any ideas? Prefably not Joomla or something with a mod.
  17. D

What name is best SEO wise?

to be honest ive been stubborn and gone with OHDEO.com just because it sounds cool to me haha. but i own www.soundsandloops.com so if it goes wrong i can always try that :D
  18. D

lol oh DEERO haha i think ohdeo sounds really cool but its more of a brand name
  19. D

Hi I am setting up a forum website. Its main function will be to provide links to downloadable audio samples to make music with and to discuss how to make music etc :) I have the following domains which one do you think would be best for this website: Ohdeo.com (AUDIO OHDEO you get it...
  20. D

30gig Space 200 Gig Bandwidth Vps Or Dedicated

Yeah we need a control panel yeah i was looking at geek rack anyway! Budgets $80 Per Month As for power im not sure but would need to have it so i cud easily upgrade...
Back