• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Sales Manager

Well, I am only 17 at this point. I started my own company and I have been very successful. Usually, younger people are very hard workers if they are interested in what they are doing. Also, many of the smartest people in computers today are under 18. I have a friend who was just hired by...
  2. G

Sales Manager

Hello, we are looking for a Sales Manager. You would be head of sales. First, you must have a full resume and cover letter email/fax to us. This is a must so that we know you are serious. Now that we have that covered, we need someone who will go all the way. This includes making...
  3. G

PIII 1.1's and PIV 1.7's with FREE Setup!

Sorry about that. I am going to add that now, along with a couple other things. The bandwidth is from NAC in Parsippany, NJ. You can view all of the connections here: http://www.nac.net/networkmap.asp
  4. G

PIII 1.1's and PIV 1.7's with FREE Setup!

Alright, so I know many of you are looking for good dedicated server deals right now. I got 'em for you. We just got a large batch of servers in and we are ready to blow them away. To order any of these, just email hosting@getitconnected.net. We are also for a limited time offering a...
  5. G

NAC/Get IT Connected

Seeing as I've been a member for quite some time now, no I am not a "n00b" (are you a h4x0r?). And, I don't believe informing FWS members what is going on with NAC breaking the rules... Anyone else? Whatever, I won't continue this childish "argument" with you. Thank you for your time.
  6. G

NAC/Get IT Connected

Who wants to call NAC from now on? I give up on helping freewebspace.com members. :-( And for the two of you (slashdot says -1, Troll)
  7. G

NAC/Get IT Connected

It really is sorta for that. I want to keep my clients happy. It is not like I am posting how great my service is. I was posting about the downtime. I was also posting because many people are talking about why NAC has been down. So please don't jump on my case about this. It is fair that...
  8. G

NAC/Get IT Connected

Well, they seem to have fixed this problem. My server is up. For all of you NAC clients, I had an apology from one of the Server Techs there, that he wanted me to pass on to you. Have a good day.
  9. G

NAC/Get IT Connected

We apologize for the downtime, but there was a DoS attack at NAC (Parsippany, NJ). They are fixing this problem right now and should be completed soon. Again, we are very sorry for the recent downtime. There were a few problems with the new GIGe switch but they fixed that (two days ago)...
  10. G

hosting about chatroom and board...

We allow you to host phpMyChat and phpBB bulletin board. No problem. I think that you may be intersted in our lite plan: Space 50mb Bandwidth 2.5GB Setup Cost FREE Monthly Cost $4.99 Yearly Cost $51.99 --This also includes Cpanel and many databases and email addresses. To view...
  11. G

Sales and Technical Support People Needed

We at Get IT Connected would like to offer free web space and commissions to people who would like to sell our hosting services. We have been in the business for over a year now and we have been very successful so far. We would like to open this offer to anyone who would like to make some...
  12. G

Clients

Well, I usually like to keep my age in the open because, well I dont know. I just do. I have got many clients and they all know my age and I spend 24/7 on my company. So I am very devoted to my work. Just saying.
  13. G

Clients

Hi. We are a "small" hosting company located at (www.getitconnected.net). We are looking to purchase or receive a few clients. We would be willing to pay some money monthly or something for the clients. BTW, I am 16 and my business partner is 18. Please email webmaster@getitconnected.net if...
  14. G

Awesome Deals! - 24/7 Technical Support

thanks for the great comments. :-) Yes, you have been with us since the very beginning.
  15. G

Awesome Deals! - 24/7 Technical Support

So, you've been burned by other hosting companies because as soon as your were on board, they stopped talking to you? The company went belly-up because they didn't charge enough for hosting or oversold and couldn't pay their own bills? Well, Get IT Connected won't do that to you. We...
  16. G

Free 32x12x40 CDRW Drive!

Alright. Here is our best deal yet! If you purchase our intermediate or advanced plan from 9/12/02 until 10/12/02. Just sign up using our regular order form and we will add your name to our drawing. On 10/12/02, we will draw one lucky winner from all of the people that have signed up and we...
  17. G

GREAT DEALS - 24/7 Technical Support

So, you've been burned by other hosting companies because as soon as your were on board, they stopped talking to you? The company went belly-up because they didn't charge enough for hosting or oversold and couldn't pay their own bills? Well, Get IT Connected won't do that to you. We...
  18. G

onedollarhost.net

Good, I hope u are happy with them. I am a server admin for them. Lemme know if you have any problems.
  19. G

onedollarhost.net

If you are interested and you are viewing this thread, I can still make that offer available to you. Just drop me an email.
  20. G

onedollarhost.net

Yes, just pick up an internation money order. We can accept that. The only thing is, that plan is not "really" being offered anymore but if you email me, I can do it for yah.
Back