• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Wheeee (Two Years)

Test, wow! the password is the same ;)
  2. F

you might of saw this on cnn but...

yup, i was just about to change m7y post to say it was a 7.0 freak shit man...
  3. F

you might of saw this on cnn but...

my town Seattle, WA just had a 6.4 earth quake, it was ****ing scary as hell, people in salt lake city felt it also
  4. F

Speed

i have a 1 meg connection, i dont need to speed it up
  5. F

goddamn blue screen

win me SUCKS! i get ill op errors all the time
  6. F

Speed

how can i find out how fast i am going, since i know that the download speed is off, i pay for a meg of service and i think i am getting less on even the fastest servers, so i dont have dialup so i cant check that way, but is there any other way i can find out?
  7. F

cheap domains

anyone know where i can get a cheap domain, besides gkg.net (they have cheack handling fee) under 10$ that i can use a money order for?
  8. F

help

WANTSOMEGETSOME.net domain FTP CGI PHP MYSQL 1GB space 17GB bandwidth 16$ a month
  9. F

What the hell????

Excelland.com have to announce that own missing.html (404 error handler) will no longer be a free service since 22 February. If you want to use your own missing.html file instead of Excelland missing page you need to pay a startup fee 20$ and then 3$ monthly for support in your Billing...
  10. F

how could i do this?

thanks fo rthe help, you know this look slike so much trouble, i might just buy an extra drive for cheap =\
  11. F

how could i do this?

there is no help, i said step by step =\
  12. F

how could i do this?

whats are the step by step to make myself a games drive? i know it can be done, how can i make another drive that has 10 gigs and make it like a q drive and shit thanks ;]
  13. F

what you all think

ok, i redesigne dmy site tell me what you all think http://www.fluxfx.net
  14. F

Free Unlimited Webspace

warez??? games??? appz??? best bet is to sign up with websolo.com 9.99$ a month for 10$ big activation fee, but they pay for the domain and it works out i mean you wont find that, too many people ask for that but i learned not everything in life is free, so i saved up my money and bought...
  15. F

How do you provide web space?

what i did was buy an account at liquidweb.com and they offer FTP accounst and subdomains, so i just set up and FTP account with space set and add a subdomain, its real easy
  16. F

now this is funny as hell

http://c0mplex.nu/ stole my design, said i stole his, tried to leech my files stole my news post, that is funny stuff man, hahaha the internet is getting sad at least he kept my counter [Edited by FluxFX on 02-19-2001 at 07:33 AM]
  17. F

How do you fix this?

<table border="1" width="100%" bordercolor="#000000" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> it should be <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> make border="0"
  18. F

we're bombing iraq wahoo!

-nt
  19. F

To: Flux FX

1) his site doenst even look like mine 2) you always say that i stole the layout i made so i took it wrong
  20. F

To: Flux FX

wow, that **really** looks like mine, not yeah, that does, i am number one on his top sites, he's on my buddy list, we talk alot and your point is? the html code is not the same, the background is not the same, just the sidebar is in the same place [Edited by FluxFX on 02-16-2001 at...
Back