• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

m0RE and m0RE terrorism attacks?

There's always suicide bombers in Israel. :P
  2. M

F/A-18s come home from Iraq!

We're never on defense. :P It's because we're a lovable country. :D
  3. M

can't remember webpage

I know it's a website that helps you with HTML coding.. Maybe HMTL Goodies?
  4. M

Aussie Thread: Is Dick Smith right?

anhedonia - 60 Minutes is worse As for Dick Smith, he's Australian! Let's back him! Whatever he did.. cause I don't watch the news that often.. :confused2
  5. M

Iraqi Liberation

I think USA are trying to provoke North Korea. =| I reckon' North Korea won't use their nuclear weapons. Just like China, USA, Russia and other countries. They might just stockpile them. But they might launch one at Japan, but they wouldn't be stupid enough to do so. They know the risk of...
  6. M

What OS are you?

I am the Amiga OS. :P
  7. M

Anyone heard the new Linkin Park cd?

Reanimation is better. :)
  8. M

Daymares

I laugh at horror movies tough.:confused2 I can remember having a dream, but I don't remember what the hell happens in it. That's what happens sometimes. =| But I can hardly sleep anyway. I don't think I can fit 4 to 6 dreams within a few hours. :P
  9. M

Iraqi Liberation

We get CNN and BBC news here and we don't have to pay for it. >=P They have taken over channel nine and channel seven over here. Channel ten has their own reporters and such. Webdude - Here I was thinking Aircraft Carriers hosted airforce so they could move around alot easier without...
  10. M

Iraqi Liberation

AmericanPatriot - So are you saying the Atomic Bomb is not a WMD? The MOAB causes the same damage as the Atomic Bomb but it's not nuclear. Not only Nuclear weapons are WMD. =\ They showed a demonstration of the MOAB and it's area of damage is huge. Also the large mushroom cloud that forms.
  11. M

alternative to war?

Some Iraqis are afraid most probably because they have being watching false propaganda. Most have figured out that the Coalition are trying to free them from an evil man. Protesters don't give a shit because they live a thousand miles away and don't know what pain they are suffering.
  12. M

Iraqi Liberation

He threatened to use that "mother of all bombs". Remember?
  13. M

alternative to war?

Play Empire Earth to sort it out. :P EDIT: Or Civilization 3: Play the World
  14. M

Iraqi Liberation

But you must remember how they had an uprising in the first gulf war, but then USA left and they were all slaughtered. I don't think they want a repeat. As for the weapons of mass destruction, don't over-estimate Iraqi technology. I find it quite amusing how George Bush threatened to use a...
  15. M

Iraqi Liberation

Oh but no one gave a rat's --- about Indonisia invading Timor until years later. Why wasn't there a mass protest of that? Those who attend protest marches just want a minute on the news. -_-; They are protesting against the use of violence when they throw chairs and such at the police...
  16. M

War "humour"

I would like to note how China has the lasrgest army in the world and North Korea have about one million soldiers. :)
  17. M

if you're happy and you know it...

Also have a look at this: http://www.liquidgeneration.com/poptoons/saddamfromiraq.swf Song is quite a laugh. :D
  18. M

Role Playing Game.

Manwe - Because I haven't played generals and never will unless my brother has it but he lives in melbourne which is nearly a mile away. :P
  19. M

China's way of punishing illegal advertisers

Sucked in to 'em.
  20. M

Role Playing Game.

Manwe - I hate you. *cries*
Back