• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

free parallel query-service (e.g. for PPCSEs)

Hello, Do you have a PPC engine and you gather results from multiple external (XML-)sources but your machine/script language does not support multi-threading? simSearch.de fills this gap and offers a free parallel querying service and helps you so to deliver search-results faster and to earn...
  2. I

Selling search engine script - Where?

Hello, I am selling a search engine script (PowerPPS) and currently I get around 2-5 new customers every week without advertising. Now I want to advertise it through an affiliates network like cj.com, which is reliable and that does not have to high fees/starting amount. And another...
  3. I

How is fineclicks.com

I also think they are good, but it's hard to make money with them.
  4. I

Findology.com

"coolgeek" is the person who said positiv things about findology. I got contacted by Findology a few weeks ago about a partnership...
  5. I

Hey

whats your url?
  6. I

Uk !

another one: - food tastes ugly :)
  7. I

Whois

I am using my own script. feel free to use it 2: http://www.iweb4u.de/whois/?who_is=domain.com
  8. I

Exit Fuel

yes, I got paid.
  9. I

Selling: QuickFindIt.de.

Hello, I am selling the domain QuickFindIt.de. If you are interested, please send an email to webmaster@quickfindit.de. thanks,
  10. I

Need A Good CPM and CPC...

zonify.com still pays? I think there were rumours that they do not pay....
  11. I

What I want

are you looking for PPC engines like www.searchfeed.com and similar, or for companies offering "normal" CPC banners?
  12. I

Who are the best ad companies?

for pop ups/unders www.popuptraffic.com is good.
  13. I

pay per click search engines

I used searchfeed.com's results for my own PPC engine until one affiliate generated 1000s of faked clicks. Then they set my rate to 0% BUT they paid my outstanding earnings of ~40$.
  14. I

www.searchmission.com

They are showing a blank page at the moment... btw: the whois info: http://www.iweb4u.de/whois/?who_is=searchmission.com
  15. I

pay per click search engines

searchfeed.com, findwhat.com and maybe also overture.com
  16. I

7AdPower PAYS!!! and express!!

they are showing adult-pop ups :eek:
  17. I

7AdPower PAYS!!! and express!!

url: www.7AdPower.com
  18. I

Looking for Search advertiser.

Optimal site integration could be done with XML or JavaFeeds. I could both offer you this.
  19. I

Looking for german advertisers

Hello, I am looking for advertisers that join my german PPS (pay per search) engine and post paid listings. The url is: http://www.quickfindit.de The minimum bidding price is 0.02€ and the minimum deposit is only 5€. You pay only for german, austrian and swizerland traffic! Best...
  20. I

Looking for Search advertiser.

you mean something like searchfeed.com?
Back