• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

anyone tried hostgator?

thanks all, for your inputs :)
  2. H

anyone tried hostgator?

Has anyone tried hostgator? If so, is it good? Thanks
  3. H

opera css issue

I used this in a stylesheet file: input { font-size: 12px; } it works in IE and NN but not in opera. How do I make it work in opera?
  4. H

best free php host?

What's the best free PHP host with mySQL, htaccess and FTP support?
  5. H

curly braces

must there always be a { and } for else and elseif, even if they only have one line? example: if (1==1) echo "yes"; else echo "no"; I tried it. It looked ok. But I could be wrong. :confused: thanks
  6. H

need help with sessions!

I got it to work already. Thanks for your explanation. :)
  7. H

need help with sessions!

yes, I did execute session_start() on the second page. I forgot to put it in the post.
  8. H

need help with sessions!

Help! I used: session_start(); session_register("user"); $HTTP_SESSION_VARS["user"] = "jane"; Next page that checks it's valid: if (!isset($HTTP_SESSION_VARS["user"])) //but the variable is always not set! I checked the session file but it only has this in it: !user|...
  9. H

CQHost a good host?

yes it's http://www.cqhost.net . sorry about not including the url initially
  10. H

CQHost a good host?

Hi, Is CQHost a good web hosting service? If not, is there any other that you think could compare with them in features and pricing? Thank you
  11. H

how to run JSP?

To run JSP, you need Tomcat webserver. Take a look at http://www.jakarta.apache.org
  12. H

Making a chatroom...

Hi, I would like to create a chatroom either in flash or java. Does anyone know of anywhere I could refer for some code or tutorial on how to make a chatroom? Or any book too. Thank you
  13. H

mysql help

thank you
  14. H

mysql help

Hi, could someone tell me what's the statement to get only the 5 latest records by date? Thanks
  15. H

where to get IIS5.0?

Yes, where do I get IIS 5.0? I know it's not the best server(apache's the best, for me), but I still need it. PS: I don't have Win NT so I don't have IIS 5. Thanks.
  16. H

Another include() problem

The first method causes both my IE and Opera to hang (strange). The readfile method inserts the contents instead of printing the code without getting the browser to render it. What else can I try?
  17. H

Another include() problem

Hi, I have a .inc file that contains html codes. How do I use the include() to print the codes out onto the page so that others can select it and copy it? I know there's htmlspecialchars(), but how do I pass the contents of the entrire file into this function? I tried this and it does...
  18. H

use javascript and vb in same asp file?

Great! Thanks for recommending me to this site :)
  19. H

use javascript and vb in same asp file?

How do I use javascript and VBscript in the same ASP file. I need to use javascript in a mostly vb written asp file because it can compare expressions for form validation. VB doesn't seem to be able to. Thank you for your input
  20. H

openasp

Does anyone know of any site that offers OpenASP downloads? Where can I get it? I can't access its website (activescripting.org) and I also can't find a download for openasp any where else. :( Does anyone know what happened? Thanks
Back