• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Free Gmail Invites

Hey all. I'm giving away 4 gmail invites. 1 per person, minimum 100 post count. PM me w/ first and last name and an e-mail addy other than hotmail.
  2. D

GMail Invitations back?

Yes, invites are back. I started getting them again last night. Looks like they are starting to acceept more users.
  3. D

Setting Up DNS Server

Yea, that'd be great. All I've got for IMing is MSN though.
  4. D

Setting Up DNS Server

I've been looking around for a while, but I cant seem to find any good noobie guides / HOW-T)'s / walkthroughs on how to setup the BIND DNS server. I am using the version of BIND which comes with Slackware 10 and all I need it to do is resolve a single domain name and a few sub domains. I am by...
  5. D

Calling old cars enthousiasts

With that low mileage it is worth quite a fair bit. I'd say about $20k Canadian, but without being sure on the exact model / condition of the engine.
  6. D

Best free HTML editor?

I personally like dev-php v1. v2 Is buggy so if you are going to try it, get the latest version of v1.
  7. D

How much bandwith do you think Microsoft uses/has?

Actually, If you were to use a program such as nmap you would discover that microsoft uses Windows 2003 servers. As for bandwidth, I would guess that they have multiple OC-192 connections.
  8. D

Here's a tough one...

Well, I'll be the first to say this. The design is nice, but I suggest you try and make it cross-browser compatible. I use firefox, and the alignment of the text is all screwed up. I opened it up in IE and it displayed fine, so take another look aat that coding.
  9. D

Lets Share our Desktop Screenshots

http://www.picrack.com/001/other/ss.JPG
  10. D

Print Webpage w/o address & Stuff

Well, after playing around, I discovered a solution myself.
  11. D

Print Webpage w/o address & Stuff

Does anyone know how to print a webpage in IE and have it not print the webaddress, page number and title on the top and bottom of the page. I've tried searching, but have come up with nothing.
  12. D

XP Pro OEM and Retail?

OEM is supposed to be sold with a computer system ( Or parts of one) Also, unlike retail it has no fancy box or manual.
  13. D

Where to find WinXP Skins?

www.themexp.org
  14. D

War Driving

Fixed the spelling error. I got my antenna from a local electronics store. But I had to special order it in.
  15. D

War Driving

I go with my friend with: -my laptop (Dell Inspiron 8600) -orinco gold wireless card -14DB gain antenna -USB GPS Module I can pick up a wireless signal from about 6 blocks away and have an excellent signal from 3. In my town I have found 1 encrypted signal and that is on the military base.
  16. D

Laptop with longest running power

From what I have heard both Acer and IBM have laptops capable of running 8 hours on battery.
  17. D

Water cooling or fan

Phase Change Cooling!!! I've got a nice vapochill in my case that keeps my Athlon XP 2500 @ 2.6Ghz running at a cool -20 degrees celcius under a full load.
  18. D

Best 1st-person shooter game?

Most likely not before the holidays. Now Half-Life 2 is going to be out for the holidays.:D
  19. D

Instruction on painting a computer case

checked out [H] YET?
  20. D

Joystick or keyboard ?

1. From what I can rmeber, there was duckhunt and a few gamees for Sega genesis. I cant really think of any for the PC. 2. Yes 3. Well, I have used wireless mice before, and they had a responce time that I could feel. Then I got my Logitech mx700 and all that lag went away.
Back