• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Website for a Small community (University Class)

Hiye, I want to create a site for a small class community of university students. We will basically share our lectures, assignments etc, and our creations like poetry, art, jokes, videos, images etc....all the stuff that happens in a class of any university. Its basically students,working to...
  2. C

Host Needed: 49 MB/3.9GB BW/FTP/PHP/mySQL/No Ads/No Posting

Hi I need a host with the requirements above, I will place a link to your site in the contacts page nad Links page I will highlight it so it gets special attention or if you want i can place your logo or any image with any text you want, but it cant have any sort of nudity or out of normal...
  3. C

Legal Documents for Domain Ownership

Hiye guys, arent there any kinds of legal documents which provides that u r the legal owner of a domain for this amount of time, for e.g. i get a domain from godaddy..but osme kind of proof of ownership... thanks.
  4. C

anyone with Godaddy Hosting?

Anyoone with Godaddy hosting? If so pls give reviews...
  5. C

How to make the Forums tick

Hello guys, I need tips regarding> Things I know: 1: Quality is most important 2: Content is important 3: Good and Freindly environment. Things I need to know: How to get members to stick to my forums, I'm just starting a community and whenver I do something, I put lots of...
  6. C

For Aviation Fans> Review my site

Hiye guys, Pls check out > www.jf-17.com I did learn alot of stuff from tutorials for photoshop, it wouldnt be possible without it, IF your'e not into photoshop..its abt time you get into it! Tips for improvements always welcome
  7. C

Need Pic Of the Day / Random Pic script..free

Hiye, I've searched several sites, but could not find the one I'm looking for.. I need with features: It displays a thumbnail on the page I want, when user clicks on the thumbnail, he is taken to the original image / original size. Thanks
  8. C

SMF vs XMB forums

Hiye guys, I think these 2 are the only best free forums left (no, not phpBB, they have serious security issues even in new versions!) ... I want ot know which one is better > -In terms of Features -Security -Speed. Your Help would be appreciated. Thanks
  9. C

Need Reliable Host [will psot on forums]

Hiye, I need: 190 MB 1.5GB Bandwidth FTP MySQL + PHP Good Uptime. No ads of anykind. I will sign up at those hosts also where I need to post at forums. But I need a Host V. fast. T.Y. By the way, site is about Planes and Aviation, no illegal stuff. Also I'd host lodz of pics...
  10. C

Who will Host this Gaming Clan Site?

Hiye, Who is willing to host my site: h*tp://crazyguild.bizhat.com/ I need: -20-25MB -PHP (Must, I need for CuteNews) -Allow .htaacess file to be uploaded (again for Cutenews) -Not much bandwidth, I beleive 500 MB would be more than enough, If I dont -consume that much in a month, you...
  11. C

Need Host for Clan Site, No ads/Small Site/

Hiye, I need: -75MB Space -FTP -PHP -MySQL (Forums & Blog must be allows) -500 MB Bandwidth, (Option to increase, will place small but reasonable button banner at the bottom of main page in exchange. ) -Will put text link to host anyway. -Sub-domain optional. - and oh yea Free...
  12. C

PHP and or Javascript which changes images randomly..

hiye, is it possible if a person visits, the logo image changes randomly to some other image stored on the site space? ty.
  13. C

Looking for a small bittorrent host..all legal

Hiye, need a host which will allow me to host my own BT tracker... EVERYTHING will BE LEGAL, I will not host any copyrighted movies, games,apps anything. Basically The files i'll host are from Pakistan, so there are no legal issues involved( because there are no laws on it ;) ). the host...
  14. C

Font flawed in different browsers

my page: http://opera.0catch.com/engine.htm The Page looks what i want it to look like in say Opera but in I.E., the fonts look different and dont look fitting into the page? what can be wrong?? Im using dreamweaver, thank you
  15. C

Plz Review this Site

Hiye there, Plz review and comment on this site: www.arescorner.com All suggestions and constructive critcism welcome :)
  16. C

p2p Website, willing to put button at bottom

Hiye, Need Free Hosting, (i'll support small ads) Hello, Min. Req. -150MB+ (May increase with popularity) -FTP -PHP* -MYSQL* -Secure, Reliable, Good Uptime -Domain Hosting, (DNS) -1.5GB+ Bandwidth (May increase with popularity ;) ) -GZIP -No popups or banner, willing to post a text...
  17. C

Why do Verisign, Register.com and DirectNic charge so high prices??

whats the reason??? do we get better quality and why do they do that when there competitors are charging half the price?
  18. C

Domain Registration Through Wire Money Transfer

..any domain registration company which does that??
  19. C

anybody willing to host me?

anybody willing to host me?? the site is related to Fighter planes etc...millitary aviation etc... I require > 75 MB space 24 Hour FTP Good and Secure Server PHP and MySQL No Ads whatsoever, I'll link u at the bottom of the page if u like
  20. C

5MB,FTP...must be VERY Fast...

All I need is: - 5MB ( I'd prefer 10 MB+ but settle with 5mb for now) - Good & FastFTP Service 24/7 - Good Speed < (Matters alot) - Stable...good uptime Preferably Quick Activation and no ads
Back