• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. X

member profile project

shut the ---- up.. shit stop replying if you are not interested.. ----ing idiot... stop wasting ur time
  2. X

member profile project

yes but a little different
  3. X

member profile project

if you got any question just ask here and if you think this is stupid then ignore this thread and don't reply thx :D
  4. X

member profile project

here is an example of the rating bar
  5. X

member profile project

i'm thinking of making a member profile php script and i'm looking for a php scripters to work with me. I can do the graphic and you can be the scripter. here is wat the script can do: search for member profile top ten list rate the member comment on member profile here is an...
  6. X

forum hacks

if i got vb 2.2.6 and i have access to vbulletin.org.. blah blah blah i'm not using a warez one
  7. X

forum hacks

anyone know where i can download vb hacks other then the one that is at vbulletin.org? i pretty much got all the one i got there so im just wonder where else can i get some more
  8. X

about windows xp

no there is nuthing wrong with the computer i just wanna know where those files are located at it pretty late so heeh my mind can't think right :D
  9. X

about windows xp

in windows 98 and so on there is a directory call c:\windows\option\cab where it stuff ur set up files for windows and i was just wondering where it is located at in xp.. i know there is a restore program but i don't wanna use that
  10. X

uglypeople.com

anyone know wat script they are using for the gallery voting?
  11. X

Computer Speaker

anyone know where i can buy some good cheap speakers? any spec
  12. X

which board is easiest to edit/hack?

xmb, vbulletin, ib, ubb?
  13. X

Are you Bad?

i'll go to jail if i post up all the bad things that i did ehhe
  14. X

Is your host myacen?

u gotta wait til they send u all u info login and crap
  15. X

picture rating script

dang any free one? i'm pretty much poor ryte now eheh
  16. X

picture rating script

hi anyone know where i can download a script that works just like findapix.com / hotornot.com / any of those site? thx
  17. X

i'm back to the free world

just wondering if anyone in here could spare about 100kb of space or less.. and a lil bw (i will probably use less then 2mb per month :) ) thx
  18. X

16x n 32x

i have a 40x12x48 lite-on
  19. X

16x n 32x

but a 16x burning by 40x? i'm kinda confused by that
  20. X

16x n 32x

i have a problem whenever i use a 16x cd-r to burn something i could burn it up to 40x but when i use a 32x cd-r i could only burn it up to 12x 16x = hi-tech cd-rom 32x = memorex
Back