• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Can you beat my current host?

I'm going to keep the offers in mind, but for now this request is closed, thanks for everyone who helped.
  2. N

Can you beat my current host?

I'm currently shopping around as my current plan is expiring in November. I have the Standard plan from Cirtexhosting To summarize it: 10GB Space 250GB BW Cpanel with Fantastico Allow addon/subdomains 12 months/$5.99 month I don't think they're going to accept a coupon for my...
  3. N

need help in my site.

For me, Digg.com helped out, but watch out, i've heard horror stories about way too many people coming from Digg, slowing their site down. You also might try banner exchanges, i believe onvisitors.com had a topic here, but I like them, it's free, and it's for media websites. You could also try...
  4. N

Harry Potter 7.....then??

As far as i know, i never said it was bad to read fantasy. You only need to read a few fantasy books to get the jist of things, unfortunately. I used to read alot of sci fi and fantasy, and watched it too, but i'm just not impressed anymore. These authors/readers are actually lacking in...
  5. N

Yes, reading does help further education, but it's what they read is what's important. I read fantasy books and played games to escape from school and life, not to enhance it. Rather than dealing with the world around them and solving real problems, they run away. These books are so...
  6. N

In the grand scope of things i don't think she helped children at all. These kids are reading fantasy books, it's escapism just like a person playing video games or watching a whole bunch of movies. Unless you can control it, it just leads to more escapism. I'd rather they read a newspaper or...
  7. N

Christmas

I got my brother the Samsung D900 cell, he loves it. I might get my mom a beautiful fountain pen, and my dad, maybe socks? LOL!:lol: uh... jeez.. all i really want christmas eve is for some beautiful woman with a nice big booty to screw my brains out all week long. :beer: I'd start the new...
  8. N

Post your animal pics

Works for me right now, it could be the server is swomped or something. I host alot more than pictures on there. if you still can't see them, try this link: http://patrickrankin.deviantart.com/gallery/
  9. N

Post your animal pics

she says she's going to haunt your dreams forever :lol:
  10. N

What Kind of Car do you drive?

i drive (my mom's) 2001 Jaguar S-type (not an actual picture of the car, but looks exactly the same) she won't be coming to see me for months, mwahahahahahaha! But if i had my own vehicle it would probably be a motorcycle, a naked sports. Like a Suzuki Sv650 or a Yamaha FZ6.
  11. N

Post your animal pics

my 13 year old yorkshire terrier, Cookie 2? 3? year old japanese chin, Sushi i just had to post her twice :angel:
  12. N

Cirtexhosting Review

I read your post and just signed up with them. I even went to one of your sites and clicked on of your affiliate banners so hopefully you get a comission of some kind :banana: And i found a coupon, a whole year, unmetered, under $20... SHWEEEET!!!
  13. N

I have a problem

Well, um.... couldn't you rename that computer to "intranet" then just use http://intranet ? i mean well, for me i ran HFS 1.6, then i just went to http://Patrick (which is the computer i'm running now) and my webpage came up... do you mean like forwarding? or perhaps you should...
  14. N

To be a game designer...

http://nehe.gamedev.net
  15. N

What would you choose

From what i've read.. P4s are good at overclocking, giving you very high numbers... (even though i dont own one) P4s also do very well in sound and video encoding... motherboard? no idea :( sorry i personally would go with a P4 in your situation... oh and by the way... go with DDR...
  16. N

Hey review mine!...pls..

Thanks to all who participated :D R. K. Raja what do you mean exactly? :D thanks for saying that... PLEASE give me hints or something... How can i improve?:confused:
  17. N

Hey review mine!...pls..

bump! Buwahahaha....:D
  18. N

r/a/t/e//t/h/i/s//s/i/t/e

does this count as content?: Well...everything was kewl until i saw the purple THING in the upper right.. :D really empty....:( other than that.... looks nice.. :D sorry...that's all i can give you.. :o
  19. N

Hey review mine!...pls..

i seriously don't see those mistakes at all :( LOL i'm surprised it loaded so quickly for ya... well... one of the reviewers and a friend of my bro both have dial-up and both complained about how slow it was... :p oh well (how come you see the mistakes and i dont?) thanks:D
  20. N

Hey review mine!...pls..

Hey review my anime site!...please.. (Only check it out if you have a connection faster than 56k :D) Um.... tell me what you like and don't like.... PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE! and...um...don't be too mean....:( Other than that.... thanx....:D AnimReview.com (also in my sig) P.S...
Back