• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Seen as....

Seen as you can not execute perl scripts in PHP, I was wondering If I were to use an SHTML page (SSI) to do this. As all my PHP scripts are in the footer, would this work Would this allow me to see my page If not, could you give me some help.
  2. F

Execute CGI(Perl) in a PHP script.

Right a while ago you may remember I was looking for an affiliation script thingy, well you know the sort of thing were you only show links on your site to thows who show links to your site. Well I found one, but its in cgi, so, I want to know how to execute it in my PHP web pages. THE...
  3. F

I need a file manager script.

Well, you like free webhosting, I would liek to offer my users a place to store one or two files, I only have about 60 users and a few have asked for this feature, What I would like to do is have a script that would allow any of my users to upload files, I would however, like to be able to set a...
  4. F

How do you get a php script to...

say what the CPU load is.
  5. F

Help, PHP Script that.

Right, I need a free script that will allow me to give another site a URL like http://www.mydomain.com/in.php?ID=23242 you know the kind of thing, the script would then count the ammount of times ID=23242 had been clicked on, to count the hits he/she sends me. That is not too hard to find, but I...
  6. F

How Do You?

I was wondering how you could get a bar to be at the very top of the page, because when ever I use this It appears slightly down on the page? how do I get it at the top with no gap??????
  7. F

Affiliate Help.

Right, I currently have several affiliates and I feel that some (I know) are cheating me by not having my links up, anyway, I was wondering if theyre was a script which would allow me to post the affiliates by the number of users they send me (hits) allowing me to then have the won with the...
  8. F

Help, Stupid question, How do you (PHP)

How do you get a php script to say how long it took to create(generate) Please Help. Thanx.
  9. F

Help.....

)I wasn't sure wether this should go in Websitedesign/HTML or here, so it went in here if wrong please move it. I was looking for a web server that I could run on my WIN98 system just for myself to look at, a bit like an intrantet. I need it to have PHP, CGI(perl) and mySQL, it is just so...
  10. F

http://www.budgethosts.co.uk/

I was wondering what they were like, good, not good etc.. http://www.budgethosts.co.uk/ any info would be nice, thanx.
  11. F

As you may of guessed....

As you may of guessed by my user name I am into Formula One, I was wondering if there was a free script out there any cgi format or PHP, dont mind mySQL; anywho, you want to know what the script is wanted for, well. I would like a script that can run Fantasy Formula One. I may need to develop...
  12. F

Nochex

I wasn't sure which forum to put this one in, so it went in here. I am currently "trying" to use NOCHEX, I registered my account and everything, I then went to set up a debit card thingy, put in the numbers that all worked got the diposit in m,y account (I know what it is) anywho to cut a...
  13. F

Help, IE6

I upgraded to IE6 about two months ago and since then it seems to crash or lock up quite regularly, I had a quick scan through this forum but didnt notice if this had been posted before, If it has just give me a link and Ill read the replies there. I never had a problem with IE5.5 it never...
  14. F

I'm currently...

I'm currently designing a website, which is mainly based on a BB(phpBB 2), The site is currently running on a ezboard, however, their adds are rediculous so I am transfering onto paid hosting and running it my self, the site has 92 regular members(visitors) and a steady flow of new people who...
  15. F

http://www.valcato.com/

Valcato Any experiance? Any commnents? They look good and I can pay by solo:) :) :) :) Thinking of going with them. Comments e.g. Speed Support Features. Thanks.
  16. F

www.compila.com?

www.compila.com any experiance? They seem good value?
  17. F

Just please list...

Could people please just list any (or give me a place were there is a list) of good UK hosts (prefirable(cant spell) *nix), I need solo as a payment option and it is only available in the UK, thanks.
  18. F

Web mania?

I found this at this site Is this host reliable and if so is this a good package?
  19. F

R* Anyone?

I have finally got it in to my head that not a single free host meets my needs, so I am going to go for a paid host, however, there are several things about the host that I need, IT MUST be a UK company, this is so they are easy to contact. As I am in the UK, IT MUST support solo, IT MUST be...
  20. F

Looking for a free image designer

would someone like to do some free image designing for my site; Its new ans is still being installed, I need some images designing, but dont have the time/software. I am willing to put a small pic link to your site if you will do the images for me, It would be a great help, oh and it would...
Back