• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Perl .A question for masters?

while using Perl ,I encountered this problem several times and I cannot find the way to solve it.Check the following code #!/usr bin/perl -w $|=1; print "People connected are :\n"; open(testpipe,"who|") or die("Error : $! "); while(<testpipe>) { print; } print "\n\nEnd of list...
  2. N

Help with PHP scripting?

Please help me? ---------------- My second question is simple that just tell me how to search for records in the table with multiple criteria like SELECT * FROM tablename WHERE name=this AND age=this ,is it true????:confused:
  3. N

Help with PHP

I want to copy some of files so i used this code<?php $file = fopen("http://mysite.com/directory/firstfile.php", "r"); $my2=fopen("second.txt","w"); if (!$file) { echo "<p>Unable to open remote file for reading.\n"; exit; } while(!feof($file)){ $naveed=fgets($file)...
  4. N

need PHP mySQL with browser upload.

Hey all i just need a free server but with these facilities ---PHP mySQL---- ---10-15MG---- ---Reasonable bandwidth---- ---Browser Upload thats good---but not very necessary--- !!!!!!----Most Important----!!!!!! There should be all commands available for PHP.Actually I have problems with...
  5. N

How to send HTML with PHP mail??

I want to know How to send HTML enabled mail through PHP's mail() function as if i would try this to send HTML by putting it in mail() function it would certainly give error as it may contain other symbols like <>;" etcso PHP would try to interpret in its own way so how I can assign it to...
  6. N

Which is the BEST language?

[list=1] Perl----Old things are the best things PHP----Came,Saw And TookOver ASP----My good days are ending now CFML----Tell others about me I am still alone JSP----You are too genius,then stuff your mind with me [/list=1] By the way my favourite is ----PHP---- Also if i left someone and...
  7. N

How to change file permissions..

A lot of time i use FTP to upload my files on server and mostly i use that FTP client that comes with Windows OS.I want to know is there any way to change file permissions through this client,i.e "chmod" and if i upload my files through this client how to change permissions on them...
  8. N

Problem with Internet Explorer??

People i have an amazing problem with my Internet Explorer, While visiting the sites which use Forms i.e. login forms or something similar This problem occurs sometime when i fill first Form field and press tab to move to next field it seems that my computer hanged while after some time it...
  9. N

How to produce url like this in PHP?

While on web i saw several websites with url's like: --www.site.com/files.php?cat=23.... I want to know how to produce this type of URL's through PHP.I asked a person ,he just told that to produce these links,we have to Query them but How To Produce these queries???
  10. N

need a host to run background IRC script!

Hey people i am searching a free web host that support CGI so that i can run an IRC script/bot through CGI script.I have checked some hosts but they do not allow Background processes.Do you know any host that allow CGI with IRC scripts allowed.-- --I want to run a very simple script that will...
Back