• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Read if you are thinking of anything else other then NAMECHEAP!

?? You can't get a domain away from a registrar? Please explain. :confused2
  2. S

Free trip to Toronto

I found this on news.tor.jobs & news.van.jobs. I can't vouch if it's legit - so don't go running off without telling mom. :rolleyes: Youth Culture Group (www.youthculture.com), publishers of Verve and Fuel magazines (www.vervegirl.com, www.fuelpowered.com), and Bluenotes are looking for...
  3. S

money order, cheap

000.domains.com (in Arkansas) Processes your order as soon as they get the money order. I sent them a money order on a Monday from Canada, regular mail, and they registered my domain on the Friday.
  4. S

I got $5

Nobody has a $5 domain. Registrars have to pay $6 for every domain. They keep whatever they make over $6 less expenses (hosting, staff, advertising etc...)
  5. S

Which of these 10 sites would you use?

www.Mycgiserver.com has no advertising but you must answer a skill-testing Java servlet question to sign up.
  6. S

Need Web Radio Hosting

??? Radio usually means live. How would you run a Radio show thats not off your own PC? How would you broadcast your voice? www.radiodestiny.com lets your audience access you thru your website but you still have to broadcast off your own PC. Do you mean audio files stored on a webiste for...
  7. S

registers that take interact?

Interact is a debit card, not a credit card. It can only be used at point-of-sale terminals in stores. I read that 7-11 in some states has a pre-paid American Express credit card. You pay cash for it and use it as acredit card until you run out of $$.
  8. S

free forums host needed

BTW: www.portland.co.uk no longer allows php/mysql forums. You have to upgrade to "Enhanced Forum Hosting" for 20 pounds/year (sorry can't make the pound sign) which gives you a whopping 250mb/month transfer. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  9. S

freedomain24.com

I gave them a partial Toronto address with a Texas ZIP code.:D
  10. S

Dot AM/FM

why would anyone want to pay $25.50 for a domain name that only a slim percent of internet users can access? why handicap yourself?
  11. S

freedomain24.com

Yes, a letter. How many people use thier real addresses anyways? I gave a partial address with wrong ZIP and it still found me. :D
  12. S

freedomain24.com

I'm in Canada & signed up with them on the 19th. Today I recieved a letter (not an email) from Germany, in German, with my username and password, ftp settings etc...and something about "von 5 Euro + einem T-shirt mit dem gebuchten Domain-Namen." :D
  13. S

Best Forums

You cannot have a forum without a "database". :rolleyes: www.invisionboard.com is developing a flatboard that uses a text file as database. It may be ready later this year. Good only for small forums because text files use way more server resources than mysql and are really slow if they get...
  14. S

domain register...

No, they want their money up front. But there are some who take money orders... www.000domains.com & www.myostrich.net (Western Union, or you can get international postal money orders from your post office).
  15. S

How many domain names do you have?

How many top-level domain names (com,net,org,ca,co.uk...)do you have? Does *not* include freebies like .tk or .kg.
  16. S

freedomain24.com

Apologies if this has been posted before. English translation at bottom. -------------------- http://www.freedomain24.com/ Holen Sie sich noch heute Ihr kostenloses Paket! Das kostenlose Webspace-Paket ist für Geschäfts- und Privatleute geeignet. Und dies beinhaltet das...
  17. S

Namezero - $34.99 to renew, $19.99 to Register - Customers Getting Ripped off

You have to get away from Network Solutions and then from Namezero. 1) Make sure that you are the Admin contact and can recieve email at it before you initaite the transfer. (if it is the URL in your sig then you are) 2) Pick a lowcost registrar (namecheap, godaddy, 000domains etc..) and...
  18. S

mydomain.com questions

I am adding an existing domain to www.mydomain.com for DNS & mail forwarding. When I set up my domain name do I enter it as greatdomainname.com, http://greatdomainname..com or http://www..greatdomainname.com ? Does it matter? :confused2
  19. S

vBulletin board Vs...............

Why wrong forum? He is asking for free services. Other free forum threads are in this forum. www.invisionboard.com and www.phpbb.com are the most popular and require a Php/mysql host.
  20. S

What's the best free URL redirection subdomain ...

www.ontheweb.com is easy to remember ..but it has a pop-up
Back