• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Free Web Hosting Gaming Network for Sale

For the month of May, we have made $154 so far.
  2. D

Free Web Hosting Gaming Network for Sale

Hey guys, I currently own S31Net.com and S31Forums.com. S31Net.com is a free web hosting gaming network that currently consists of over 25 websites and with well over one million impressions a month. S31Forums.com are the centralized forums for the network for support. This is not a sign...
  3. D

FREE -Sector31 Network- Hosting

I can assure you that we have a legal version.
  4. D

As I said with my previous post, you'll notice I was saying that I cannot be compared to a huge network such as GameSpy. GameSpy has been around for years and years. I've been online for 3 months.
  5. D

No, I'm not 'discrimatory' (which, I spelt it right). I'm open to what I think and will let you know the truth about your site. I'm not 'nice' like the others. And as for competition, I'm talking about on my playing field. Does your high school baseball team play a professional team...
  6. D

Have fun buying the resources to support your new venture. :D
  7. D

Mature response. Oh, BTW, I'm in College. Plus, with over 150 hosting applications a day now, I don't really see the 'competition' pulling ahead.
  8. D

Gamers... Sector31.com is it for you!

I'd like to invite all of you to take a look at Sector31.com. We're directed mainly towards gamers, but are looking for any sort of clients. If your interested, or have questions, please check out our website: http://www.sector31.com Any comments or feedback is appriciated!
  9. D

First off, I never took credit for that design. A friend of mine that owns that company did it for me as a favor. And second, don't even try to say that I can't design, have you not seen Sector31.com? No? Then shut up. BTW, that design on S31Net.com, is completely original. Nothing stolen...
  10. D

Sorry, but it pisses me off when someone just passes up the hosting INFORMATION and goes straight to the application. That's what over half of the people do. If you read the entire hosting information page, it tells you that every field must be filled out, you must have a website with some...
  11. D

Lemme ask you something... What exactly is on your site? I mean, I don't see anything at all. A crappy design, forums that are offline, and half of the links go right back to your main page. Now, you tell me, is it even worth going through the trouble of setting up your web site and hosting...
Back