• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Building Host. - One person to host only for now.

Hello all, I am just doing my server install tommorow and was wondering if any "one" person wanted these features : 15mb of space (May higher it later) PHP MySQL DB FTP Subdomain (e.g. Yourname.chon.d2g.biz) With my hosting.. I will only be hosting few people and not too many. I...
  2. P

Anyone want a *free* domain ! - Look here.

No Problemo :).
  3. P

Free Adult hosting?

http://www.little-cherry.com/. Lots of features for adult hosting. Thanks, Paul.
  4. P

Anyone want a *free* domain ! - Look here.

Hello all, I have found a free domain service a few days ago which is free, and supports nameservers / dns, dynamic ip and more... Features : Uni.cc domain NO ADS !. Free hosting (Crap). Web redirection. Dynamic IP. External DNS (Nameservers configs). Uni.cc Network DNS (Only if the...
  5. P

.com/.org/.co.uk/.net domain!

I tried and got no where, it's a total scam. :p. Thanks, Paul.
  6. P

.com/.org/.co.uk/.net domain!

You've forgotten one other domain host that supports redirection, nameservers configs and more.. It is at http://uni.cc. Thanks, Paul.
  7. P

???????

Hey all, I am back once again. I was wondering if you knew of any compatible hosting scripts for windows, and if it doesn't support an windows ftp software like bulletproof ftp then would it be possible if i could modify it ? Thanks, Paul.
  8. P

[Thread Closed] FREE Gaming/Clan Hosting by me!

There is nothing wrong with saying damned you.
  9. P

and sorry no you didn't reply to my email.
  10. P

Are you going to accept my hosting request :confused2
  11. P

Hello, I just got my site up and will run short on space with the amount of images, html and php scripts i will have on my site. So I have paused construction, My site is at http://amzweb.net/~chonetwork/ :confused2. I will only need 40mb of space and scripting and mysql, email addresses...
  12. P

Remotely hosted mysql for PHPBB2

I neeed a mysql (Remotely Hosted) database. Can anyone suggest one that's Fastt !! Thanks, Paul.
  13. P

20mb space,subdomain,unmetered bandwith,perl,cgi,Ftp,Php4,SSI,Mysql ;)

Check your email for account activation.
  14. P

20mb space,subdomain,unmetered bandwith,perl,cgi,Ftp,Php4,SSI,Mysql ;)

Thanks One-Eyed-Idiot, that's what I needed :D.
  15. P

PHP-Nuke Compatible Free Hosing

503 or 530 - Access denied. And I am using smart ftp.
  16. P

Yes i have got activation email and have activated my account and i have tried that ftp address.
  17. P

Tripod sucks unless I am able to login to their FTP Hello all, I signed up with tripod.co.uk and i have waited two days and my account is activated but I can't login to ftp, I have typed my password and username quite a few times but no luck. I was wondering if anyone could help me before...
  18. P

Hosting Request

ok, Prove that there are loads of cgi / perl / php hosts for free out there. I know some die. :)
  19. P

The best free host!!!

It has lasted, i've seen this host running for about a year and known it.
Back