• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Heck, rate my site.

One last time, cheat. At least my site actually responds.
  2. N

Heck, rate my site.

I'm fed up with this. Counter #1: Keenspace sucks. Counter #2: A site's success is not based on what you use for grpahics, but on the maker of the graphics, the content of the site, and a bunch of other factors that you probably neglect. Now, I refuse to argue mroe here. I have work to do...
  3. N

Heck, rate my site.

why get psp? I have PhotoPlus (or whatever) for touchups, if necessary. Paint is easy to use, and it suits my needs. Do you get things that don't suit your needs?
  4. N

Heck, rate my site.

I don't think a Photoshop plug-in is gonna have "Paste-From" And remember, my operating budget is $0.00. I don't have enough money for crap like that. Screw it. There are comics that used a free host that are immensely popular. For instance, Farmboy.
  5. N

Heck, rate my site.

psp=pay photoshop=doesn't have needed functions There ya go.
  6. N

Heck, rate my site.

Ah, the last ditch attempt. No, it's too hard to use. Paint gets the job done much quicker.
  7. N

Heck, rate my site.

I don't think you get it. Of course I can paste, but not in the way I want. I can't just paste a file. I can't resize my paste afterward. I can't paste w/ a transparent background (if I could, it wouldn't matter.). Besides, I have to pay to use gifs? I could just use paint for that. And it would...
  8. N

Heck, rate my site.

PhotoPlus=no good for me. Sure, It's a good program, it just doesn't have the features I need. I can't use "Paste From" for example.
  9. N

Heck, rate my site.

*thinks* I have the light version of Photoshop. Would that do?
  10. N

Heck, rate my site.

That's not exactly what I asked about. First, it's just a statement of the obvious. Second, there are worse things than paint out there. Third, I'm too broke to pay for something good.
  11. N

Heck, rate my site.

What would you suggest? I screwed up the first comic, sure. The menu looks fine. So do the cast sprites.
  12. N

Heck, rate my site.

All this bickering about my site? Geez. Well, like I said, I don't give a **** about what you say. A fellow sprite cartoonist said he liked my menu icons. I know I have to fix the colors. I'll get around to it. I know nedstat is messing up.
  13. N

NEW: Free Webhost with Unlimited Space & Bandwidth

I agree. there should be some limiters in there (An age limit IS a must.)
  14. N

Heck, rate my site.

The js error is not my fault. Its some other thing I have on my page. mayhaps nedstat.
  15. N

Heck, rate my site.

Like I said, i don't care. My target audience doesn't give a **** about the design ya know. I was just wondering.
  16. N

Heck, rate my site.

pfft, like I really care. i actually have fans that Im me asking when the next comic will be posted.
  17. N

Heck, rate my site.

Counter Graphics=sprites Error=being tracked as we type overall no design=well, its a comic???
  18. N

Heck, rate my site.

GAHHHHH!!!! ITS A SPRITE COMIC! MAY THE SEVEN GREAT SPRITE COMICS OF ALL TIME CURSE YOU!!!!
  19. N

help, i need affiliates!

Would you liek to exchange with a sprite comic? That's close... the URL is in my sig, check it out first.
  20. N

Heck, rate my site.

http://www.apartment210.now.nu/ Vote on the poll and post any additional comments.
Back