• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Heck, rate my site.

On a scale of 1-5, what would u rat the site?

Votes: 13 76.5%

Votes: 3 17.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My official review:

- Very bad graphics
- Overall no real design
- Sloppy look
- Horrible Comic graphic

Content: 3.3 out of 10
Graphics: 1.2 out of 10
Style/Layout: 1.5 out of 10

Overall: 2 out of 10 (20%)

Originally posted by NerdWarrior
GAHHHHH!!!! ITS A SPRITE COMIC! MAY THE SEVEN GREAT SPRITE COMICS OF ALL TIME CURSE YOU!!!!
but it was YOU who wanted us to rate it so you should accept bad comments.

Originally posted by NerdWarrior
GAHHHHH!!!! ITS A SPRITE COMIC! MAY THE SEVEN GREAT SPRITE COMICS OF ALL TIME CURSE YOU!!!!

Look, I am here to rate sites... and my system is not easy. You have to get a real site to get a decent score. If you can't take any criticism then don't ask.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
My official review:

- Very bad graphics
- Overall no real design
- Sloppy look
- Horrible Comic graphic

Content: 3.3 out of 10
Graphics: 1.2 out of 10
Style/Layout: 1.5 out of 10

Overall: 2 out of 10 (20%)
pfft, like I really care. i actually have fans that Im me asking when the next comic will be posted.

if u can't take any negative feedback ... y ask for a review at all?

i agree w/ the review posted up so far, you have a lot of work ahead of u

then imagine how many more visitors you would get then if your site look better and there weren't any javascript errors

There is no real design except a bunch of ugly colors and huge sprites. :(

What's the point of asking for a review on the design if there is none to begin with and you can't take negative criticism?

Argh, if you can't handle that I don't know how you're gonna survive out in the real world...

Just my 2 cents.

Yes, the sprites are the actual creatures. I can understand their blockiness a LITTLE bit. However, couldn't you just downsize everything and leave a much better look. And btw, I have never seen any idiot even ATTEMPT to create a comic in Microsoft Paint. Those graphics suck. The alignment is pathetic and unprofessional, not to mention that you clearly show your lack of ability at using HTML appropriately from the stuff under the comics. The individual pages almost have no formatting, and looks worse than the essays I type in Microsoft Word. If you're new to designing websites, you have to learn to accept criticism and improve yourself. But if you can't do that, BY NO MEANS COME TO FREEWEBSPACE.NET ASKING FOR A REVIEW.

Overall: 7%

Your site sucks! All the comics and buttons are made in Paint and you even stole images from Nintendo. I'd rate it 0.00%

I am ROTFLMAO

Originally posted by roly
Your site sucks! All the comics and buttons are made in Paint and you even stole images from Nintendo. I'd rate it 0.00%

I am ROTFLMAO

:D

Can I lower my rating? I think it was inapproriate.

Hehe... I took a second look at the site and the rating I gave was too high. I will give this one last suggestion: Change the design completely. When the rating is below 40% in my system the site has no chance.

ok so his site ain't good but you shouldn't be rude to him. If its his first site then what do you expect. I am inferring that this is his first site. Correct me if I am wrong. I think your site needs a total redesign. If you want advice then I am willing to give you some but then if you aren't going to take it in then what is the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back