• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Domain midnight-fx.com for sale

Well, had a great idea, turns out to just be an idea :D Domain: Midnight-FX.com Registrar: Namecheap.com Expires: 01/13/2007 Would like to get around $10, via PayPal. If your interested please reply.
  2. N

Need: 1+GB / 2-3GB b/w - ~$5/month

In a few months I will be needing a host that provides as close the following as possible: Space: 1+ gb Bandwidth: 2-3 gb at least: 1 mysql, php. I need this as close to ~$5 a month. It will be for a fansite for a CCM artist, with a lot of pics/video's. The current disk usage is about...
  3. N

DigitDreams.com > Taking 4 Clients

Hello, DigitDreams.com is now taking 4 clients for our hosting services. We host a select few friends, however are wanting to start accepting new clients. For the time being, we are accepting 4 new clients, while I await upgrading my account with more space/bw. Right now we have three plans you...
  4. N

Free Hosting for Youth Group's Website Design.

Hello, I need to get a website up for my youth group, and since i am appearently graphically challenged when it comes to websites, I need help! :P If anyone is willing, I will provide you with: 100mb space 1gig b/w php/mysq cpanel. I will provide free hosting for, well, as long as I...
  5. N

know of alternative php forum software?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone know of a small php/mysql forum software. Hs to be free, but not something like phpBB or anything, i just want something small, simple, easily customized (colors, etc) but isn't as big as phpbb/ipb, etc.
  6. N

Afer Startup, programs take 3 minutes to launch.

Hello, just recently, about a week ago or so, whenever i startup my computer, it all looks ok, zonealarm loads fine, free ram xp loads fine. then, if i try to launch any program (browser, email, even a ctrl+alt+del) nothing happens. I try again, still nothing. five minutes later. everything...
  7. N

Setting subdomain to point to server ip through WHM?

Hey, stupid question, but how do you setup say irc.domain.com to point to the ip of an irc server through WHM? Or, cpanel, or something?
  8. N

[PHP] Next/Prev links with Flatfile database?

Ok, i need to know how to make next/prev links using a flat-file database. I've found some tutorials using mysql, but how would you do it with flatfiles? I imagine its quite similar, but how? Would i have to load the lines into arrays or something?
  9. N

DNS Still not updated?

Hey, i changed hosts on the 1 of august, and changed dns same day. My domain (starskimmer.us) has worked one day, and gives a DNS error the next, and for the past five days, i am getting nothing but DNS errors, other people i've talked to can access it fine, is this my isp? (MSN, ugh, i know) or...
  10. N

Cheap host w/ PHP/MySQL/Domain Hosting

Hello, I am sick of free hosts, and am looking to have paid, however I want cheap, like <= $5 a month, has to have domain hosting, give email accounts, php, mysql, space and bandwidth i dont really care about.
  11. N

Free Domain Host With POP Email?

Hello, does anyone know of any free domain hosts with pop access to email? Nothing fancy, really don't even need a website, just email with no advertisments, so places like oemmail etc are not exactly what i want.
  12. N

Need Image Host, little space, little everything, just hotlinking.

I just need a simple host that I can host a couple images for sigs/avatars on forums etc. yoursighost.com doesn't work no more...
  13. N

Absolute Cheapest w/o Credit Card?

Does anyone know of the absolute cheapest registrar who accepts payments via paypal or anything other than a credit card? I've seen some, but they are like $20 a year, when GoDaddy is only $9, surely theres someone out there who is as cheap as godaddy but takes payments other than by credit card?
Back