• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

How to create a script to output the amount of users currently in an AIM chat?

What I want to do is have the amount of people currently in an American Online Instant Messenger chat shown live on my forum and/or isolated webpage. I have two seperate ideas. The first one is to create an AIM Bot which runs off of a php file via internet. The bot could update a file...
  2. D

1 Gig of Space and 35 Gigs of Bandwith - $40/month

1 Gig of Space and 35 Gigs of Bandwith - $40/month Price Negootiatable email me if you are interested Suave@audio2G.com thankyou
  3. D

300MB Space, 10GB Bandwidth, $10

4. D

Doing it again :-)

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS SERVICE The service is very unreliable for both paid and free accounts. 99% downtime not uptime. You will be very unpleased with this service and it will cause you a lot of stress and hardship. And I not even going to talk about the disrespectful tech support.
  5. D

Doing it again :-)

I would appriciate of an account Suave@audio2G.com AIM: MC2Gsuave Also, my boy shanetj had http://www.shanetj.hostingextreme.com as a free account. Do you know where it is now located since I can not find it. The address to it.
  6. D

I have a Dedicated Server, no Domain...

if ya'll would stop concentrating on the smallest things people post and help them which this forum is for. Divino <--- goes to get a life 4 you.
  7. D

i'm glade you can think it throu I don't have to supply a credit card with the Dedicated Server however With Most Resigters I will have to supply A credit card which I currenty do no have access to. Keep the questions comming lOl
  8. D

dns2go.com nor dot.tk will work with my situation. There is a possible service I found at http://www.dhs.org/ Again, I don't have the funds to purchase a domain right now so i'm looking for a SUBDOMAIN service which will act as a regular domain which I can point my DNS information to.
  9. D

I am with a group who recently got a deal on a dedicated server, however I have no available domain to point the DNS to it. Is there any service which acts like a domain and I can feel in the information. Also, do I really need to purchase a domain. I currently have namezero and I could...
  10. D

Need to test PayPal, can someone send me 5 cents?

lol Ok, 1 Cent then lol
  11. D

Need to test PayPal, can someone send me 5 cents?

I need to test my PayPal account while waiting for my bank account varification. Can someone please send me any small amount of money, i'll send it back, promise Like 5 cents or something. My email address is <<< mod edit >>> removed, as we don't allow this type of post. Follow...
  12. D

Can someone please host a PhpBB2 board for me?

I am looking for a priviate server operator who will be able to host a PhpBB2 board for me. It's a college hip-hop emceeing discussion community which was recently shut down because of our webhost. If anyone can help please reply or email me at Suave@audio2G.com
  13. D

Brinkster.com

was that suspose to be a sarcastic comment? I don't know, i just came across them today and decided to post a link.
  14. D

Brinkster.com

Brinkster Webhosting Site Here This site is looking pretty hot. Free hosting: MS SQL 7 ASP .NET 30 MEGS Holla back.
  15. D

Can anyone host my board?

I'm just looking for someone with a shared or dedicated server to provide webspace for me please. I'm abou desperate right now since HostOnce.com is acting funny and I can't use any more credit cards right now. Basic requests, Php/MySQL/at least 50 MB of Space I will use this mainly for a...
  16. D

namezero.com is down?

might have something to do with their servers on mydomain.com
  17. D

namezero.com is down?

namezero.com is not working for some reason. No pre-notification either.
  18. D

How to become a FREE web space host?

MegaGiga does not work at all any more. Their ftp access is totaly shut down. Any other websites with the ability to do this.
  19. D

How to become a FREE web space host?

Mega Giga is out of business, their ftp dosent work. You can sign up however you can upload anything.
Back