• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

An explanation or warning would be nice

Hello, I am not sure how my reply to a post that degraded me and my company is illegal but I would appreciate a warning or an explanation of why its illegal so I don't do it again. My post was removed from the topic that stated Arvixe is a one month old company. I just attempted to clear up...
  2. A

influx of new host?

Sorry to inform you Jan but you are no where close to an influx of new hosts. You have yet to find companies compete to give a client $0.50 hosting.... I just hope this place doesn't turn out to be like WHT's Requests forum where a request for 8 dollar hosting reaches a low offer of 1.50 a...
  3. A

First month absolutely free. Starting from 2.95 a month.

Hello, Arvixe.com offers plans ranging from 2.95 to 15.95 per month. We offer the first month free to provide an easy risk-free transfer to our servers. If you are interested, please use our website www.arvixe.com to learn more about our plans. Thank you, Arvand Sabetian
  4. A

Vbulletin on host.sk

has anybody installed this on there before? this is what i get Warning: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'www.host.sk' (111) in /mnt/host-users/xxxxxx/forum/admin/db_mysql.php on line 38 Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'www.host.sk' (111) in...
  5. A

Free UO Server looking for host

Ultima Online is a game that many play, on the official servers it costs about 10 dollars a month to play, but more and more free servers are starting up which are totally legal. We are a non-profit group seekign the same goal, We are in need of both host for the web space and for the shard...
Back