• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

DomainDoggyIsTryingToHumpMyLeg

There are no hidden cost or monthly fee. Therefore, all you pay is the one time annual membership admin fee of just $29.95. "one time" and "annual" are oxymorons....which is it? One time or annual???:confused: Kat
  2. K

Free Star Wars/Sci Fi Hosting

OK, before everyone gets unglued, yes, it is a CA affilliate. That said, http://www.holosites.com yourname.holosites.com 12mb space email forwarding Tools: Form mail, guest book, site builder and counter Good for basic, low tech fan sites. (Yes, there are upgrades available) Be...
  3. K

How to become a FREE web space host?

There is also community architect, which I use, but they have reduced the amount of space and gotten rid of free email. Gotta sign a form, etc. They also use A LOT of popups :confused2
  4. K

30 mbs, no ads, domain hosting

Looks like lunar only has a free trial, not an actual free host. Doesn't say how long the trial is...anyone else know?
  5. K

Has anyone heard about Community Link Pro

the subdomain link is gone..have to go to main site, and the price is now $100. (the demo sites aren't all that great, but that could just be the webmasters)
  6. K

.COM.KG Question

CA not as good anymore I started using Community architect a few months ago, when they were still advertising 20mb. Now, you only give your users 12mb, and no more FTP. As of today, no free email, either...and popup h*ll! (Not even going into the tech problems I've had or lack of responses!)...
Back