• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Need Reseller Account

I need a Reselling Account with the following: 10 or More GB space Acceptable amount of B/W CPanel 4 For my Clients SSH SSL shared certificate - with out errors Unlimited Domains (or over atleast 70) Custom Name Severs Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited E-Mail features (with webbased...
  2. M

News Posting

Is there a way to have more than one user post news on my site without giving them site pass.. a script kinda like coranto would be excellent.. thanks for any help
  3. M

Adobe 6

Does anybody know how to make straight (thin and u can make change between colors) lines with Adobe 6 if u could tell me it would be greatly appreciated.
  4. M

Plesk

can n e body help me setup sub-domains with plesk cuz i cant find out how to when i log in i click on my domain and then i get the options if u need i will upload screen shots
  5. M

doubling

so if i was to buy plan 4 which is 500 MB of space and 10000 mb of bandwidth you would double it to 1000 mb of space and 20000 mb of bandwidth for free?
  6. M

Myacen

Is it jus today or does myacen usually take a long time i signed up with them hours ago and all ive gotten from them was an e-mail saying my order was recieved and programming essientals had everything set-up for me in 20 minutes
  7. M

Host

Is there a host that supports Cgi,Php, Pop3 Accounts,Multiple FTP accounts, about 500-1000 MB and a high monthly bandwidth, sub domains, mysql ,and i can pay for yearly maybe under 300 dollars?
  8. M

Banner Ad

is there a way to get rid of the 0catch.com ad on the pages by putting a code into the html without paying for a membership because bannerkillers.cjb.net didnt have the code for it if u know a way thanks alot
  9. M

Need Site Host

does anybody know of a host like hypermart other than virtualave that doesnt require a credit card to signup and is free?
Back