• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. U

Great templates for webhosting company!

Template #1 http://es.dingojunction.com/template1.gif $30 Template #2 http://es.dingojunction.com/template2.gif $35 both of the template come with sliced images, .psd files, fonts, and gifs. You can buy both of the template for $50! Payment by paypal. *They will...
  2. U

backup reseller plan!

I was planning on purchasing one from hostnexus but their bank somehow has some problems so I cant sign up through the check. So I need reseller plan just in case they dont fix this by the weekend. I need to have all this: - 1 Free Domain (domain for host comapny) - Host unlimited Domains -...
  3. U

Free bank

Well I am looking for something like ravecom, but that has no setup fees and no monthly fees either. They just get like 5% etc from money u recieve. Something like that. Anybody know anything like that? Thanks
  4. U

servers for hosting

Where can I find servers for hosting, Good servers of course, with same amount of disk space and transfer as rackshack.net, and I want to know if rackshack is good for hosting!
  5. U

data packet vs. CIhost

Both seem pretty good! Which one do ya think is better?
  6. U

last reseller plan question!

Ok, this is the last question!!! Should I try and find other host that lets me resell space including sql, mysql, php, and asp, or should I stick with data packett?
  7. U

help needed urgently!!!

Ok, I need to know who leethosting.com and dingojunction.com are reselling for! If you know how to do this, please answer my questions! I appreciate any help!:)
  8. U

free live support

are there any free scripts that are used for free live supports at some hosts, but free. 100% free.
  9. U

data packett?

I got a question about their reseller plan! Do I get unlimited control panels for hosting or is it just for domains?
  10. U

license?

Do I need license from city hall to become reseller. And if so do I need more than one license and how many? Thanks
  11. U

we need mods for forums!!!

if u think u can be one please tell me what u are good at like html, graphix, asp, php, etc. I'll probably allow u to moderate few forums too! www.extrasports.tk
  12. U

reseller's order!

Could ya list these resellers in order from best to worst! DonHost FastHost DataPackets CyberWing Thanks
  13. U

What are best reseller plans?

What are bes reseller plans or dedicated servers that can be used as reseller plans that offer like 99.9% uptime, good speed, good bandwidth, good space, and pretty much good everything. I planned on going with hostnexus.com but i am not 100% sure yet. I will have to look at mostly all reseller...
  14. U

Paypal

How does it work. I heard you just put your account bank number and it puts and transfers money like that. Say like i want to become host and have like 4 plans, is it possible to do that with paypal and bank account? thanks
  15. U

Track infinitespeed.net down!

Track dingojunction and leethosting! OK, I knwo about my friiend could somebody track my last host leethosting.com and my first host dingojunction.com to see where they are at? Thanks and I bet this'll be tough. I wonder how dingojunction gave me lots of bandwidth I never had bandwidth limit...
  16. U

My website and my forum

gimme some comments! www.es.pcfools.net/portal_content.asp
  17. U

I need a reseller plan!

I was just about to sign up with donhost in a few days, but I am still not sure about it. can ya guys help me to piuck a good reseller plan. I need something like donhost, but I do need stable kind. is there anything less that 60 dollars per month? At least something less than 80 dollars per...
Back