• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

Long4Net????

im currently thinking about long4net. but somehow i feel as they are not a real host.. dont ask me why. just my instinct. does anyone here have long4net? could u post a link to your site as well. so i could see the speed and such. its very cheap but then again. i feel im going to regret it if i...
  2. V

Excellent Hosts..

IM looking for an excellent host that should be able to provide me with a minimum of 250 mbs of webspace, smtp,pop,mysql,php,and cgi and good bandwith. All for a good price, and very fast yet reliable hosting. The most i want to spend a year is $100. any good hosts,. i used to use myacen before...
  3. V

Very disappointed in my host.

Im new to Paid Hosting and Ill be glad to admit that my first Choice was A MISTAKE. The host I used is Techexcell which could be found at www.techexcell.com Once i logged into the account I was automatically told that I could have no cgi-based flat file forums -->which meant to me Ultimate...
Back