• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Need Fast File Host

Upto 20 meg in size with about 100 meg of space I can offer banner on my other site I tried come2store but not quick enuff took for ever to connect
  2. H

I need this read carefully

A host provider that to start with 1 gig space and 6 gig of traffic. With the option of upgrading to a dedicated server a. has php,mysql,cgi,etc b.unlimited email c.unlimited mysql d.unlimited subdomains e.allows the giving away of MY SPACE to others f.has a good track record g.isnt...
  3. H

New Host?

genie.co.uk
  4. H

Cheap People

Whats wrong with a host wantin to place a banner on your site? Do you want to move your site every month or do you want to know itll be around as its been said before YOU HAVE TO PAY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER heres a hint: choose what type of ad. Banner ads usually have the least impact on...
  5. H

!!!help!!!

I was on another theard and seen this guy thread about his vbb http://www.multimania.com/ssj4gohan06/vb how come he can upload avatars is there a certain way btw im usin wbboard
  6. H

try one more time

Need host one with banner preferably if none at all i keep runnin into these problems multimania-cant upload avatars or do a searc freesql.org has become to slow to host in combo spaceports,coolpages,coolfreepages,and alot of others dont offer the ()mail command And by the way im...
  7. H

Attn Multimania Users

You cannot upload avatars nor does the search function work
  8. H

!!!!need Host!!!!

need one that offers mysql, ()mail command, php at least 1gb of transfer and if possible no banners pop up fine but not preferred coolpages no spaceports no needs at least 5 mb mysql
Back