• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Are There Any other free domain registrations?

hey pple, i just found out about dot.tk, just wandering, can u guys do me a favour and post one if u know another? it will be of help to me and others! thanks
  2. A

5MB Or more, CGI & Sendmail, Lots/Unlimited Bandwidth

Hi people, I tried signing up with prohosting but it keeps bringing up errors. So does anyone know a webhost with the following below: CGI/Perl Sendmail Lots/Unlimited Bandwidth Fast Server *WOULD PREFERE ADS* (then its more likeley to last!!) Does anyone know a host like that...
  3. A

Whats Netfirms Bandwidth?

Does anyone know what is the size of netfirms bandwidth?
  4. A

Garveyard

Welcome the graveyard. this is where all those crap and lame hosts R.I.P (rest in pieces) l33t.ca is at the top of the list!
  5. A

Hey

i thought this is a english forum
  6. A

Needed: 5MB or more, CGI + PHP, No Ads, No Bandwith

Does anyone know where i can get a host with the following: CGI PHP No Ads No Bandwith I know its quite alot but does ANYONE know? PLZ reply if u do!
  7. A

10MB,FTP,CGI,PHP,CRON-TAB,Fast,.htaccess Support, NO POP-UPS

HELP! I am looking for a host with the following: At Least 10 MB of space (more would be better) .htaccess Support CGI & PHP FTP Access CRON-TAB (HAS TO HAVE THIS!) No Pop-ups Or Banner Ads Fast Server I know its alot but please can someone help!
Back