• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Nominate your favorite Host.

If you have used that host as a customer, for 12 months or more (as the original post says), then it's okay.
  2. W

stormhosts

The owner (Matthew) posts regularly at WHT. Based upon this, some people seem to be pretty satisfied with them.
  3. W

Need low cost India based host.

heh. I know. :) [ I've seen him on wbb boards, and SitePoint ] I'm curious, looking at the present state of most Indian webhosting companies. The only reason I could think of, was, to get quick support (that was the reason given to me by a friend, who bought webspace from net4domains a couple...
  4. W

For IRC channel operators

My recommendation: Set the channel +m, and let a bot /notice the other user about channel rules (briefly). If the user stays in channel for 30 seconds without changing nick, the bot should +v the user (given the hostmask isn't in the list of users to remain devoiced). I've seen this...
  5. W

Nice to hear that. :) http://www.flashwebhost.com/clients.php shows some personal websites too. btw, may I ask .. what's the motivation behind insisting on an Indian hosting provider, even if they use a datacenter in US? :)
  6. W

Nominate your favorite Host.

ByzHosting ValuableHost -- good for personal websites. They have occasional hiccups in the past though (which you may find about easily, since a couple of their customers cried out loud at WHT,etc.)
  7. W

Need a dependable host that won't disappear. Byzhosting? Others?

As far as uptime and support goes, I would strongly recommend Byzhosting to you. I have been a customer for more than 1.5 years now, and recently bought another hosting account with them. I haven't had many occasions to mail them regarding support, but they have been quick to respond whenever...
  8. W

You should check out www.net4domains.com 's hosting packages. They are quite popular for domain registration in India; and have had hosting packages for a long time. I've seen a couple of sites hosted by them, but can't comment on the uptime. They did have a couple of 'student' packages...
  9. W

Recommend a basic ASP host on Win2k

Seeking recommendations from existing users of ASP hosting/Win2k for basic plan hosting (small site; speed important; 1 GB transfer/month; 50 MB space; MS-SQL database; yearly/quarterly payments preferred) Thanks.
  10. W

ASP.NET hosting required?

Thanks for the link, HTMLGuru. Will keep them in the list.
  11. W

ASP.NET hosting required?

Shared hosting, SQL Server databases, cheap prices. Any recommended hosts? Thanks.
  12. W

Cyberwings Cheapest Host

The waiting period experienced recently was most probably due to their big sale (50% off on everything), during which they recieved 2000+ orders. :)
  13. W

Nirmani Hosting

Nirmani have recieved good reviews from members in the past. They have been good specially on the support side.
  14. W

USD 23-35 Yearly?

For that price, I can suggest 2: www.byzhosting.com www.valuablehost.com Both have been good, with good support. :)
  15. W

CiberWings discontinues his sales?

Don't worry. As soon as they start accepting orders again..... :) Their prices are STILL very cheap.
  16. W

Pricing Question/s

How you charge people depends on how you spend on the hosting part (designing is your artistic part...charge whatever you feel your effort can sell for)... You will surely have to get a reseller account, (check out other posts in these forums to get which are the better hosts with reseller...
  17. W

Question about CyberWings

:) Do keep us updated on your experiences with them. Will help others to make decisions.
  18. W

Question about CyberWings

With those prices, you can't lose. :D I myself took space for some store-room domains when they dropped prices. Have been excellent speed and response uptill now. :)
  19. W

Looking for a host with the following

www.cyberwings.com www.valuablehost.com www.byzhosting.com
  20. W

WTF? Cyberwings!

Re: Re: Re: Im not sure how they can offer this They are doing it right now. They are providing SMTP server for all the accounts currently being signed up (for their new data-center).
Back