• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. rob.

Host for a fashion/art/lifestyle magazine

Hello, I'm currently starting up a fashion/art/lifestyle online magazine, will tell you more details if you give me a good offer... ;-) What I need: 500 MB+ of storage 5 GBs+ trafic PHP/MYSQL (RUBY-container is a plus, thinking of the future) Domain name hosting Regular backups FTP...
  2. rob.

Hosting, please? SWF 12 mb legal

Hello! I need hosting for a SWF-file - 12 megabyte, legal content (for my own choir's new Christmas CD). Can anyone help me? Regards Robin
  3. rob.

Tradedoubler

Any opinions on this one? Seems to be the only ad-company we Swedes can use... RobinB
  4. rob.

Private domain registration...

...are there any cheaper alternatives than GoDaddy that offers this? Robin
  5. rob.

What I need...

Hi, These are the things I need... as cheap and reliable as possible... - 30-40 mb - at least 3 gb transfer - domain hosting + registration - asp - msaccess-database - unlimited alias/POP3 - FTP (- webmail) Kindly regards, Robin
  6. rob.

FTP-server for a host

Hi, I've a friend who is starting up a hosting company. We've tried "BROKER-FTP" but it's way to slow. Does anyone got a clue which FTP-server he can use on a Windows server? Please answer this urgent question
  7. rob.

Black list of hosts

I really think we should set up a black list of hosts, which we think are bad in some way and not following the agreement. Like deleting accounts without any reason and so on... Would some moderator take care of this? It would be great with a certain forum. It would be much easier if we...
  8. rob.

chriko.com now offers FTP

chriko.com offers T35.com accounts for free Searched the forum and found out that this forum now offers FTP, could be intresting. Something to put in the FAQ? Anyone has any experiences with it? 35mb Webspace FTP Access (((((No ads)))) Multiple pop-up-ads according to Mikki Unlimited...
  9. rob.

freehosting.nl.nu

New host? Offering: » 10 mb » 1 gb b/w » no ads » real audio/video » FTP » MySQL » CGI, PHP » Domain hosting » 99,9 % uptime guarantee » Backup Wow... the address: http://freehosting.nl.nu/
  10. rob.

Vote for your favourite seriffont / What's your relationship to fonts?

Hi, I just wanted to know what your absolute favorite font is (serif). Please, also comment something about fonts. sincerely
  11. rob.

Please help me to find the best remotely hosted forum!

hi, I would like to hear with you, since going through the list, what you think is the best remotely hosted forum? Is there any forum with phpBB you would like to recommend? Sincerely yours, rob.
  12. rob.

Help me to find a host with these requirments.

Hello, I read the F. A. Q. but there isn't any chose for me so I decied to write a little question. I need: >20 mb High transfer FTP Preferably no ads (maybe a textlink on the first page) Anyone who wants to host me? or Anyone who knows a host for me? // rob. :)
  13. rob.

Anyone got the adress to Skaggy.com

Hi, I wonder if there are someone who has got the email-adress to the makers of "http://www.skaggy.com"? // rob.
  14. rob.

Please help me with this

I am making a fansite about a popgroup and I wonder if somebody know a host which have the following. » 30 mb + » No ads » ASP, not necessery (Access databases if possible) » SSI (if they got ASP) » Fast » FTP Thank you.;)
  15. rob.

WSX.dk - closing message

Stopping Subdomain Webhosting Yes, Bow and WSX hosting have stopped hosting subdomains since their have been virus and other large .txt-files uploaded to the server. So from Bow Denmark's side am I/we sorry about that we can't have such service without others to destroy it for each other...
  16. rob.

Please Help Me

I need a freewebhost with the following: 20+ megabytes FTP No advertisment Some kind of scripting (ASP/PHP/CGI) Nice bandwith Allow other languages than English I'm going to make an ABBA-site ;) Robin B
Back