• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Ohhh!!! Darn Mistakes??

I am not sure if I lost my money or not. Anyway, here is my problem. I signed up for a new reseller account and got all the details soon. Now, after creating the domains, the name server addresses have a 198.xx.xx ip number. I may be wrong but in the past 5 years I have never seen a website with...
  2. M

Spelling mistakes

Would you go with a hosting company if their website is incorrectly spelled and gramatically wrong? :confused:
  3. M

Ftp access

Could some one tell me how to create a ftp user name in win 2000? I have installed IIS and all that crap and I don't want users to login anonymously. How can I change that? Any suggestions.
  4. M

A Mac or PC?

I am confused. Want to buy a new notebook but can't decide if it should be a windows or Mac. I have never worked with a mac before. So, any comments would be appreciated
  5. M

Nirmani.net? Is this the end?

Looks like nirmani is having a few problems with their servers, or is it just my case? Anyone who hosts their site with niranga and are experiencing lot of downtime, please post. I wonder if is it just my site???? :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek:
  6. M

Need your opinion !!!!

I need your opinion on this host or this plan. http://virtual.flying-hosts.com/special/ thanks
  7. M

Now what is up with them?

Hey y'all, Does anybody here have a problem with hostonce? This is my dilemma. I signed up with them to see how good a host they claim to be. After 10 days I decided it was time to call it quits and just move on. BUt then I realized that once you pay them the annual fee, the money ain't...
  8. M

Why do I get into this mess?

I know I started a thread earlier about this same host, but this time I would like to know if anybody has signed up with them. I made a mistake of signing up with them thinking they had one hell of an offer but guess what, I was wrong. Flat out, their support sucks. Just wanna know if anybody...
  9. M

Confused ****************

Hey y'all Just a stupid question. What exactly is one GB of transfer? Is it 1000 MB? And if it is 1000MB, how many page views will cover the 1 GB? I know one GB of diskspace = 1024MB. I am really confused about this...
  10. M

Another One!!!!!!

Hey y'all. What are your comments about this host. WebhostingFactory.
  11. M

I am tired of looking

Hey y'all Help me out.... My friend who is in a band wants a website where users can download music or watch videos. He wants a host which offers a good enough space to keep his short movies, mp3's etc etc. I have been looking all over the place to find something. He doesn't want to spend too...
Back