• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Avenger

siteflip

Can anybody say anything about siteflip.com ? It says the default features CPanel hosting cost about $11 annually! Extra bandwidth and disk space cost a lot more yes.. but this sounds cheap! Anybody else has seen it? What's your advice?
  2. Avenger

Looking for fonts

Basic ones like "Helvetica" or "Sans-Serif" I don't have them (I have no idea why) Where can I find them for free? Some site gave them for $30!! Just a font for $30!
  3. Avenger

FRP teaches satanism?

What do you think?! I mean, there are some IDIOT people out there who think Role Playing games affect players, puts them at the DM's command, conveys them to murder or suicide, makes them satanists, and that FRP is a tool of the satan! I just wonder if ANY such person is here with the same...
  4. Avenger

20 Questions

Do you know the 20 questions game? Or the 20q.net? I'm working on something with the same effect. I got most of how the system works, and invented some of my own, but I have a few problems. As the questions are answered, the choices are decereased. That's ok. But 20q.net finds out your...
  5. Avenger

Back again!

Huwahwa! I've done my legal stuff concerning my university education. Now I go to the most beautiful university I've ever known! Yippa. And I'm BACK! Hope to see all of you here. Hmm. There are too many new members, Almost nobody knows me, aand. We have some people topping 2000 posts, thats...
  6. Avenger

Been a while.... A little more...

Hey everybody. Guys & Gals Some of you realized I've been absent from FWS for some time. Well, I've got to be well prepared for this nationwide exam. Which is really important and also a pain in the a**. It will get me to a decent university or ruin my whole life. I've increased my tempo and...
  7. Avenger

heh. No help

I've posted a question on the ASP help forum but no answer came... So I searched on yahoo for "ASP Multiplayer", I clicked on web-site matches. Guess what came up on the first link...
  8. Avenger

ASP Multiplayer gaming

Hi everybody, Well I'm new to ASP but I found I was learning fast. I need some help on a simple project. I've succeeded in making a very slow, crappy, multiplayer XoX game in ASP. (with help). Can any of you show me some directions towards tutorials and examples of ASP multiplayer web...
  9. Avenger

Is free hosting dead?

Seems like it is to me, :( Less less quality hosts, most giving up their free services, some place ads, some close down all together. More and more scams appear... The ad revenues won't pay much anymore, I fear there won't be completely free hosting in the near future :(...
  10. Avenger

PayPal not international enaugh

I need to signup with the idiotic suckin thing that they call PayPal. However their international accounts only support 37 countries around the globe, Every damn far region including jamaica, india, etc. even aussies :D But guess who can't join! So what should I do, the only...
  11. Avenger

:eek: bad luck :eek:

I've heard this a couple of days ago... Some guy in a distant country had a hard time with his computer, the computer fails to operate and gives out a hissing and cracking noise like of a disturbed CPU fan. He gets aout the screws and attempts to remove the case lid. - Then he...
  12. Avenger

Funny error message

Hope this hasn't been done here before Anyway here it is
  13. Avenger

Someone help

I know this is not a software troubleshooting forum but I believe there might be some people able to help me here. I am in deep trouble about my computer.:( If anyone had the same experience, here: Yesterday noon, When I was drawing a new avatar, my harddisk suddently stopped with a click...
  14. Avenger

Check my work

Its Here. What'ya think of it!? I and a friend were just walkin there while this thing started descending on us, I just photographed it in time :D:D:D. Hopefuly it never catched him.:D
  15. Avenger

Help with websamba

Maybe its a question for the technical forum... Websamba completely DENIES my every attempt to signup. I've just got ONE account up. But I cant get through FTP. STATUS:> Login successful. COMMAND:> PWD 257 "" is current directory...
  16. Avenger

Need a host

In order of priority (again :)) No ads (alternative: popup, once for every user only) FTP (alt:FrontPage) About 10-20mb (alt: the more the merrier ;)) No bandwidth limit(alt: something reasonable) CGI/Perl (alt:CGI/PHP :), or "none" would also do) Geez did I realy say no bandwidth...
  17. Avenger

Looking for storage...

Don't tell me its the wrong forum... You may have got it already, but I am searching a free storage service for a friend. I need lots and lots of space, (or multiple accounts allowed) I need to upload video media files. I don't want no file size limits And I, err. Hmmm. (how to say that?)...
  18. Avenger

Need a free host with...

I searched the boards for the last 2 hours and haven't came up with anything good. I need a web host Typed in order of importance: FREE (I have no means to pay for it) ASP (I am working experimental) FTP (C'mon that's easy?) No Ads (Or I'll settle for "popups") Something above...
Back