• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Avenger

siteflip

Can anybody say anything about siteflip.com ? It says the default features CPanel hosting cost about $11 annually! Extra bandwidth and disk space cost a lot more yes.. but this sounds cheap! Anybody else has seen it? What's your advice?
  2. Avenger

Search result from nowhere?

You've got adware installed I believe. The "Errorpage" setting is tweaked by adware.
  3. Avenger

Looking for fonts

Thanks, I think I can use it.
  4. Avenger

FRP teaches satanism?

I fully agree
  5. Avenger

HELP!! Getting pot out of ur system....

No seriously, have you ever seen a painkiller resistance case? Using some medicine so simple such as painkiller frequently (On everytime anything itches) can cause your body to resist the chemical. So when you need an operation that you should be unconscious through, your body may also resist...
  6. Avenger

Banning Asians

"Another racist webmaster makes the big leap to fight against half of the world" :rolleyes: :D When you ban the asian IPs you most probably ban more countries, and also some people that actually want to post up an english site.
  7. Avenger

I believe using biochemicals that alter your physical or psycological being is wrong, same for drugs, tobacco, alcohol, or doping. Addictive or not, they're all unnatural.
  8. Avenger

Looking for fonts

That's why I'm here for! Does anybody here have the fonts I need?
  9. Avenger

Looking for fonts

Ok, CAN ANYBODY MAIL ME THE HELVETICA? :)
  10. Avenger

Ok you want help, here's some advice: "DON'T USE DRUGS", This is in no way, considered flaming. I just got mad and shocked, seeing something like this on the forums, twice as surprising when I first met someone bisexual here. That is another case however; unlike bisexuality, using drugs is a...
  11. Avenger

Doesn't matter :)
  12. Avenger

Looking for fonts

Must be, since many people have them. I wonder why I don't have them.
  13. Avenger

Looking for fonts

Basic ones like "Helvetica" or "Sans-Serif" I don't have them (I have no idea why) Where can I find them for free? Some site gave them for $30!! Just a font for $30!
  14. Avenger

Amen? This should not be about religion, Its about morals I can't believe this topic! People talking about drugs should be IGNORED! BANNED even! I really wish I haven't bumped into this topic. I'm shocked that there are some addicts here and that many more are pleased to help them! :angry2...
  15. Avenger

Im looking for sites.. *ahem*

Ooww, I think ý remember one, Digitalarts or something, I'll look it up.
  16. Avenger

FRP teaches satanism?

Its the belief of people who can't THINK! Those who can't IMAGINE. They also hate sci-fi movies for "not being realistic" too! How many of you went to "Minority Report" or "Star Wars" just to see the action or the actor? Small minded people with small framed accusations.
  17. Avenger

FRP teaches satanism?

What do you think?! I mean, there are some IDIOT people out there who think Role Playing games affect players, puts them at the DM's command, conveys them to murder or suicide, makes them satanists, and that FRP is a tool of the satan! I just wonder if ANY such person is here with the same...
  18. Avenger

Back again!

So I've heard. I can imagine the cause, but I never thought it would go this far.
  19. Avenger

Best Avatars

Oh no, how did I miss that? :eek: He was rude, over-reactant and self centered but he was an OK guy, I think.
  20. Avenger

20 Questions

I think nobody got it.. :D Check www.20q.net
Back