• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Reseller need

I need a reseller account with following specs: at least 25gb space at least 1tb bandwidth unlimited features most important fast connection i'm currently at 15$ plan (that includes 2,5tb bandwidth, 25gb space, unlimited features) but the websites are loading hard, and in the last month i...
  2. D

Game Host

Hi, i need a free host package for a multiplayer game. MMORPG. I need at least 5GB space and 20GB badwith. (if it can with upgrade when i need moore). I don't want any post to host. I'l put your link in footer in every page. And a 468*60 banner in rotation, every page also. I need Cpanel, and...
  3. D

Free Hosting

Hi, i'm looking for free hosting with : up to 200mb space and up to 10gb of bandwith. i would like an offer without having to post, ar put big ads on every page. i'l put link back to your site in footer of every page or a small banner also. I want this host for a free adult tv online. Free...
  4. D

Free WebHosting Request

Hi everybody, I want a powerful host without a big downtime of course. I want my host to have php,mysql,pop3,email features,cpanel 11,cron jobs. Disk space : at least 1GB Bandwith : at least 5GB This is for an online gaming website. The domain is X-eGames.com. The site language is...
  5. D

Free Hosting request

Hy. I need a free host with at least 500MB space, 3-10GB bandwidth, POP3, Cpanel (11 if it can), MYsql, php, cgi. For a gaming website, called Xgames. The website will be in Romanian language.
  6. D

Free Host needed ...

Hy, I need an free host for my website "PowerDesign". I need up to 500mb space , cgi-bin , php , and the most important function mail() to be enabled. If somebody give me also an domain it will be more better I'm dealing with the design for websites, and the one who will give me what i...
Back