• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Request :: Online Arcade

What I would like ... Space :: 500 MB (Minimum) Bandwidth :: 5.00 GB (Greater is always better, but for now I don't see myself going anywhere near this amount, so it gives me space to expand) Required ... >>> PHP 5 >>> MySQL >>> Support for afraid.org domains / co.cc domains Required...
  2. J

How do you turn your visitors into clicks?

I've recently put up some advert's on my photo blog in the hopes that with time I'll be able to earn some revenue to offset the cost of buying a new digital camera. However, I've noticed that although I am getting impressions, I am not able to convert those visits into clicks. Does anyone out...
  3. J

How to...

Alright, I've been on this forum for a little while now, and I've noticed that tonnes of new hosts pop up here and there. Basically I was just curious as to how I would go about starting my own hosting service. Now I know most of you are going to jump up and say that I should get a reseller...
  4. J

Popup Traffic

Well, my question is simple, how have your experiences with it been? Like, Do they pay on time? Do they pay? How long does the cheque take to mail? Just things like that. Thank you, - Jaypee
  5. J

Starting a host?

Ok, now, I don't want you all to think I'm trying to run the host of the century or anything before I begin because I know the amount of flames I'll get for that. Anyhow, what I want to do is learn how to be able to host some friends websites on my own private server. As of right now, my server...
  6. J

I Would Like Hosting... =)

Howdie; Well, how should I start this off? Well, I would like to start a website. And well, the thing about this website is, I don't need much file space (10 -100 mb; with 100mb probably being too much... and I mean way to much - but when databases grow, who knows...). However, even though I...
  7. J

Clicks... I need Clicks!

Well, I'm posting here to ask probably the one question that everyone wants the answer to, but nobody knows how to do. How do you get your visitors to visit your sponsors without saying please click on our sponsor links (since this violates most ad websites TOS)? Erm... And a second...
  8. J

AdEngage - How long?

http://www.adengage.com/ Well, my question is simple; How long will it take before I begin recieving "bids" for the advertising space on my website? I registered yesterday, and I don't expect to be getting hundreds of offers straight away, but I would like to see 1 - 2. Anyhow, my statistics...
Back