• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

looking for 500mb, 25G, $40/year

not sure if this deal is possible, but I'm looking for: at least 500mb at least 25G/month about $40/year php, mysql, ssh (no paypal! I don't want to sign up for paypal, but I do have a credit card) thank you :)
  2. A

Is the new one better ?

Hi, I like to ask your opinions between the old design and new design. I like to know how much improvement did I make over the old one. Both are design by me, one of the requirement for this site (not by me) is there have to be lots of purple and pink! For me, I think the new one is...
  3. A

what is WebCopier?

Hi, I just check my server log and saw a bunch of lines with something about WebCopier v.2.2. Is this bad or nothing to worrier about? thanks
  4. A

did Bank of America screw me?

Okay, the situation is Bank of America told me my bill due is late, 3 days late, so they charge me 20 bucks. Not that 20 bucks is a lot, but I am pissed cause I am convinced that they screw me. The story is I put the check in the post office box on Friday 19th, the post office should pick it...
  5. A

I just finish my site, whatcha think?

http://www.duongdemui.com Well, I just finished my site and load it up, so don't feel sorry for me since most of the click counter are at zero ;) Anyway, the site work fine in IE, but when load in Netscape 4.7, which is the only alternative browser I got for testing, all hell broke loose...
  6. A

domain problem, webhost or registrar??

Okay, its been more than a week now and my domain is still not working. I've stuck in the middle between my registrar (registerfly.com) and my webhost (valcato.net). The domain is not working, and all my test suggest that my webhost screw something up. But they said its not them, its the...
  7. A

trouble shoot your domain problem here

I found a great link for trouble shoot your domain name if you are having problems with it. They have step by step to trace the problem and show you what should be there and what not. http://thenic.com/faq/troubleshoot_ns.asp
  8. A

netscape and nested tables

Hi, I finish design my really okay looking website. Load it into Netscape 4.7, crash! I found out that the problem maybe nested table, I am not sure how many level I got, but it surely enough for Netscape 4.7 to crash. I have not test this in Netscape 6 yet, so I don't know how its gonna...
  9. A

input hidden with preformat html as value

Okay, I am trying to pass a form variable to another page with the input set as hidden and the value gonna be preformat html with <font> and <i> tags: <input type="hidden" name="lyric_text" value="<font size="1"><i>hello italic</i>This is the regular font</font>"> The problem is it won't...
  10. A

here is my little site, what do you think?

actually, it was more like a huge site :) My site contain the biggest collection of Vietnamese lyrics, or will be soon ;) http://www.geocities.com/loi_nhac_viet what do you think? Since I don't know database nor have the money to host one, so I design this site to make the update...
  11. A

need help on what to call this?

alright, I have been talking to 3 different technical support service from my local ISP trying to get the line insdie the post action="" <form method=post action="http://us.geocities.yahoo.com/forms?login=loi_nhac_viet"> yeah, I'm using geocities right now, but my ISP is Sisna and I want...
  12. A

looking for host with 15-20mb w/ 1 or 2 popup ad

Hi, I'm looking for a host with about 15-20mb, more would be better, must have FTP access. I'm okay with pop up, 1 or 2 would be okay, but only happen once. It would not be very okay if the pop ups would pop everytime the user go to another page. I also like to put a message board on...
Back