• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Choosing between Xeon and i5..

Hello, I'm trying to consolidate all my accounts from all my reseller hosting into one server. They are about 100+ serious business brochure/catalog and portfolio sites with minimal traffic but uses fairly high amount of disk space. Now I'm deciding whether to get a XEN-PV (RAID10 HDD, 4vCPU...
  2. O

On using XEN vps?

Hi guys, I do need to get-off with the typical shared hosting for some reasons but my budget is for a VPS only. Also, getting a dedicated server is too much for my requirements, I think. So, I have a few questions to ask you guys. I hope you can share your thoughts here. 1. Can a XEN...
  3. O

Can HostBill do these?

I want to get an automated billing system but it seems that WHMCS is on the top of the line. I'm want to know if HostBill can: 1. Import accounts list from WHM and create user accounts for each just like how WHMCS do it? 2. Create custom payment gateways? Thank you! :)
  4. O

Discounted WHMCS license?

Where can I find affordable and discounted WHMCS licenses? Thank you :)
  5. O

Hosting Space for Lease (via my personal VPS)

Hello everyone, I'm offering a small web hosting space from my personal VPS. Here's the specs: * 2048mb Guaranteed Ram * cPanel with WHM * OpenVZ Virtualization * Dimenoc Data Center (Orland, Florida) * Currently hosted website: 1 * RAID 10 * Daily offsite backups I want to maximize...
  6. O

[Request] Fully Managed VPS

Hi guys! Please post your offers for the following: Requirements: 1. At least 1024mb memory 2. Equal share CPU (minimum) 3. 100mbps bandwidth port 4. cPanel/WHM - Fully Managed 5. Can be upgradable to have Fantastico 6. Not a reseller from someone else 7. Linux server 8. Any virtualization...
  7. O

Request: Small Reseller with WHMCS & IP

Hello guys, I'm not sure if any company is offering this one but I'm in need of the following reseller specs: 1. At least 1gb disk space 2. At least 50gb bandwidth 3. With PHP, MySQL, cPanel and Fantastico 4. At least 20 MySQL databases 5. With at least 1 dedicated IP included 6. Latest...
  8. O

Looking for Owned iHost 2.5 license

Anyone willing to sell and transfer their old iHost 2.5 owned license for a cheaper price? :)
  9. O

JSP/Servlet or Tomcat Shared Hosting

Hello! I need a shared hosting with Tomcat and Java installed. Space: 100-500mb Bandwidth: 1-5gb Budget: $2-$5/month Please give me your cheapest offer :)
  10. O

New Year Special: Free Web Hosting and Domain Name!

Our offer: (1) Free cPanel Hosting for 1 year: 1gb space, 25gb bandwidth and 10 databases, subdomains and email. (2) Free Domain Name for 1 year: your choice of any .com/.net/.org/.info/.biz/.us domain extensions. Requirements: (1) You must have already have an existing website and must be...
  11. O

www.japkorasia.com is for sale

Expires on: January 31, 2010 Minimum Price: USD 25 Payment Method: Paypal Registrar: Domainsite Reply here for offers...
  12. O

Win FREE Domain Name & Web Hosting!

Best 88x31 banner for nolimitshost.info & nolimitshost.org contest Hello! All you have to do is submit with the link of your 88x31 banner for nolimitshost.info and nolimitshost.org and the winner will get to have: First price: Domain registration for one year (.net extension) Web...
  13. O

For sale: JAPKORASIA.COM

Expires on: January 31, 2010 Selling Price: USD 20 Payment Method: Paypal Registrar: Domainsite PM me for offers. Thank you.
  14. O

FREE WEB HOSTING with ADS

I am offering a free package from my personal account: 500mb Space 15gb Bandwidth 25 Databases, Emails, Subdomains, etc. cPanel, PHP 5, CGI, SSI, Webmail, SMTP/POP, Fantastico Auto-Installs You must display any of the following advertisements (you can choose which size) on the upper...
  15. O

SHARED WEB HOSTING (from Personal Account)

I'm selling extra spaces from my personal account. All hosting accounts will have the following: * cPanel and Fantastico * PHP 5 and MySQL * Awstats and Backups * CGI, SSI etc. Package A 500mb Space 15gb Bandwidth 25 Databases, Emails, Subdomains, etc. Package B 1,000mb Space 30gb Bandwidth...
  16. O

Webhost needed for an active forum [URGENT]

Hello! I need a webhost for an active forum (3,500+ members) with at least 15 active users per day. I know shared hosting can handle this, because I've experienced it twice already. ^^ I don't need VPS or dedi right now. :) Minimum requirements: space: 500mb bandwidth: 30gb cpanel, php, mysql...
  17. O

WiseDedi.com server is down?

I did not receive any notification emails. Does anyone know the reason why its down and when it will be up again? I have a shared hosting account...
  18. O

Reseller Request

I'm looking for a good established company, must have existed for at least a year already and can offer me the following: * minimum 20gb disc space and a reasonable huge amount of bandwidth * basic features like cpanel 11, php 5, mysql 5 etc. * backups/backup manager and awstats should be...
  19. O

Anyone willing to share his VPS/Dedi space?

Anyone willing to share a part of his private VPS/server for my forums? I want a fully managed server and has ddos protection. Server resources must handle a busy forum with 60 active users daily. Thanks. +
  20. O

Small webhosting for a busy forum, needed

Hi! I want to move my MyBB forums to a new server. We currently 1300+ members and growing. Average of 50 members online daily. Disk space needed: 100-500mb Bandwidth needed: 10-20gb Other features: 5 each PHP 5, MySQL, cPanel Can handle MyBB Please post your offers here including...
Back