• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Should I wait for Windows 7?

Do really anyone hope that Microsoft will come with a OS that don't make you want to throw your PC out of the window?
  2. K

I need a proxy

I think in FF 1.5 you cud select proxy servers under options...
  3. K

Warning: Fraud Orders

really big applause for you my friend!
  4. K

POLL: Adfree or Post 2 Host- The debate

Forced ads is never acceptable. The client have no control over what ads are viewed to he/she's page. Post for hosting is a concept I like much better or link back... maybe the best option. And i think the most fair one to beside to post for hosting.
  5. K

I need to start up Free post to host

It might be plan to get users to think "this is a free host" when entering. And "The another website For Webmaters" WTF (sorry) kind of slogan is that? Maybe you can try out school before you start a hosting company?
  6. K

100MB/10GB/9locations

100 MB Disk space 10 GB Bandwidth cPanel Fantastico RVSiteBulder +++ FREE?! Really? KTSWEB.biz -Free The World- :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Servers in 9 different locations in the world!! And there is NO! Forced ads! And yeah its NO! Forced ads!
  7. K

Considering UW Hosting. Comments from users?

UW Hosting is really good, been whit them form the start, and there knowledge about what they are doing is really... wow!! I think its a good idea to go whit UW Hosting....
  8. K

Need a free Host? Look no further

hmm Stonerocket.net is good! THE BEST support ever!! They make the accounts really fast!! -Simon
  9. K

free templates and other resources

Best Universal Webmasters have the best sevice ever! Join and you are a good webmaster on non time! UW realy rocks!!!
Back