• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Looking for $2/month

I wanted to thank everyone for their speedy replies and (in many cases) flexible plans. I'm especially touched by the offers for free hosting in exchange for templates. I was going to pick one of the plans here but as I was looking for a site to buy a domain, I came accross 1and1.com, so I...
  2. C

Looking for $2/month

Well, I'm 23, going on 24, which in a few cases makes me older than some hosts. Anyway, I'm going to go take a nap. I've been Googling for hosts for a month now. It's wearing on my nerves.
  3. C

Looking for $2/month

Yes, that's why I'm being cautious before I commit to anything. I really am starting out with the web design. I've done my own layouts before and for friends but I have never charged before. I'm going to get much business advice from friends who actually know about business because I'm not...
  4. C

Looking for $2/month

200mb will go by really fast after a few layouts. And $8/m for 2gb? It's decent but I can get more for the same price from LunarPages and I know their reputation. I'm going to think about the plans some more. I'd be willing to donate extra later on when I can, but my budget is hard right...
  5. C

Looking for $2/month

I've been looking all over the place for free hosting and I've just about given up. I want to build a web design site to sell custom layouts, maybe sell other stuff I make as well down the line. I applied for Dragonhosting.biz and have been waiting for weeks but now for the past few days...
  6. C

Free 30 Gb Hosting + Cpanel + 100% Free

Most amusing game of telephone I've ever seen. They're not affiliated with warez. Also, how does anyone know if their vbulletin is expired and why does everyone care so much? It's just a message board. And no, it hasn't been around for 12 years. People told you on that board not to...
Back