• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for $2/month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clotho

I've been looking all over the place for free hosting and I've just about given up. I want to build a web design site to sell custom layouts, maybe sell other stuff I make as well down the line.

I applied for Dragonhosting.biz and have been waiting for weeks but now for the past few days, they've redirected me to TheeProphecy.com while they perform some sort of maintenence.

Then I was going to go pay for hosting at Deluxnetworks but I wanted to ask a question about the plans first. I looked at the plans a few hours ago. I came back to it just now and they downsized the plans, so I don't want what they've got.

:doh!:

TheeProphecy looks good but the script for ordering a free domain with paid registration isn't working. I'm not even sure if i trust them because I've seen no info about them on Google.

Anyway, what I am looking for is a site that has maybe 2gb of space and a decent amount of bandwidth, with all of the bells and whistles. No file size limit, or at least a reasonable file size limit. No ads, or at least reasonably sized ads. No Google Adsense because i might want to try that myself. No file type restrictions. I need to be able to upload eot and font files for designs. Must have FTP. Email would be nice.

For around $2/month or less or free. Also free or reasonably priced domain. I can use FreeDNS if neccessary. I'm poor at the moment and need to make money.

Last edited:
You won't get 2GB of space for $2 per month. You need to raise your budget to at least $10 per month or work out a way to run your site with less disk space. :)

I removed my post, however if your still interested in what you can get from us for that budget.

We would like to offer you a custom package.

For $1.95 we can offer you

500mb webspace
10gb bandwidth
cPanel and Fantastico
All features of our other packages.

For more information please visit our website

Feel free to contact me through Live Chat or any method in my profile. This account can also be setup instantly.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Last edited:
you are in luck, Redz hosting is having a christmas blowout sale
2gb disk space
20gb bandwidth limit
Unlimited Features
Rvskins + Latest Cpanel
Redz support Wink.
Only $2/month via paypal for a limited time.
Please contact me since this is a custom plan

MWH-Jon said:
I removed my post, however if your still interested in what you can get from us for that budget.

We would like to offer you a custom package.

For $1.95 we can offer you

500mb webspace
10gb bandwidth
cPanel and Fantastico
All features of our other packages.

For more information please visit our website

Feel free to contact me through Live Chat or any method in my profile. This account can also be setup instantly.

Thanks,
Jonathan

After transaction fees what are you really left with?

Don't know why you picked me out of everyone. With transaction fees I'm left with next to nothing which is why I’m not offering 100gb of bandwidth and space. You should be able to get good quality hosting for $2 and that’s what I’m offering.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Last edited:
I'm just stating that people offer crazy things like that and we are not one of them. I have offered above the best we can do for a $2 budget.

If u r done reading all the offers , than let me offer u for 2$ 200mb space only yaa u heard it right . It will be miracle if u could find a host with $2 for 2gb space and still have ur account for more than 10 days.

But if u want 2gb space let me offer u this:

2gb space 50 gb bw for 8$ pm .

If interested pm me or contact me at www.a1whs.com

Over and out.

Let me make you this offer: OfficialFreedom.com servers are priced out at One Penny Per MB. 200mb of space with 4gb of "Upgradeable For Free" Bandwidth.

The best part is that signing up NOW means you don't pay for 30 days from NOW. And coupon Code "FWS" saves you an extra 10% off.

Can't go wrong with 30 Free Days, now can you?

Clotho said:
I've been looking all over the place for free hosting and I've just about given up. I want to build a web design site to sell custom layouts, maybe sell other stuff I make as well down the line.

I applied for Dragonhosting.biz and have been waiting for weeks but now for the past few days, they've redirected me to TheeProphecy.com while they perform some sort of maintenence.

Then I was going to go pay for hosting at Deluxnetworks but I wanted to ask a question about the plans first. I looked at the plans a few hours ago. I came back to it just now and they downsized the plans, so I don't want what they've got.

:doh!:

TheeProphecy looks good but the script for ordering a free domain with paid registration isn't working. I'm not even sure if i trust them because I've seen no info about them on Google.

Anyway, what I am looking for is a site that has maybe 2gb of space and a decent amount of bandwidth, with all of the bells and whistles. No file size limit, or at least a reasonable file size limit. No ads, or at least reasonably sized ads. No Google Adsense because i might want to try that myself. No file type restrictions. I need to be able to upload eot and font files for designs. Must have FTP. Email would be nice.

For around $2/month or less or free. Also free or reasonably priced domain. I can use FreeDNS if neccessary. I'm poor at the moment and need to make money.

Honestly...I wish you all the luck in the world but when you are stating that this will be your web design site (Im assuming you wouldnt be doing design work for a buck or two) and you would be selling "custom templates" and you really prefer FREE hosting over paid according to your post. :confused4
You would probably be much happier choosing a paid host over free with a commercialized site and then I would be very careful with your budget. Read around abit and you will see many fly-by-night companies and unfortunately there are just ALOT more stories of the dirt cheap providers offering everything under the sun and then realizing they cant do it...get fed up and leave the business. This really ends up putting you in a big bind.

What you are asking is UNreasonable. Any reputable long term hosts that have been around awhile wouldnt even offer such a thing.
Having said that, you should take note in any forum when one requests hosting and receive 10-20 responses, back to back with each host going abit cheaper with their offer to get that client you might want to ask yourself how some of those offers really look? :biggrin2:

200mb will go by really fast after a few layouts. And $8/m for 2gb? It's decent but I can get more for the same price from LunarPages and I know their reputation.

I'm going to think about the plans some more. I'd be willing to donate extra later on when I can, but my budget is hard right now. I'm also willing to pimp out hosting to anyone willing to buy layouts. Please forgive me if my request is too much. That's just how it is.

Martie said:
You would probably be much happier choosing a paid host over free with a commercialized site and then I would be very careful with your budget. Read around abit and you will see many fly-by-night companies and unfortunately there are just ALOT more stories of the dirt cheap providers offering everything under the sun and then realizing they cant do it...get fed up and leave the business. This really ends up putting you in a big bind.

What you are asking is UNreasonable. Any reputable long term hosts that have been around awhile wouldnt even offer such a thing.
Having said that, you should take note in any forum when one requests hosting and receive 10-20 responses, back to back with each host going abit cheaper with their offer to get that client you might want to ask yourself how some of those offers really look? :biggrin2:

Yes, that's why I'm being cautious before I commit to anything. I really am starting out with the web design. I've done my own layouts before and for friends but I have never charged before. I'm going to get much business advice from friends who actually know about business because I'm not sure where to begin. Everyone tells me to just get Lunarpages or GoDaddy but I would much rather look around first.

please look at the private message, your find. Im willing to give you a dedicated IP so you could install an SSL and such, and have more security then others using our hosting services that are on an shared ip. Also we are willing to offer you the following domain free of charge: dynamictemplates.net

Last edited:
MWH-Jon said:
Don't know why you picked me out of everyone. With transaction fees I'm left with next to nothing which is why I’m not offering 100gb of bandwidth and space. You should be able to get good quality hosting for $2 and that’s what I’m offering.

Thanks,
Jonathan

MWH,
My apologies I didn't mean to "single" you out I was just asking in general.

That's why we only offer annual payments on our plans unless the customer specially requires a different billing cycle, though we are soon going to start accepting monthly payments for hosting packages worth more than $5 per month and quarterly payments those worth less. Paying up to a year in advance isn't a huge cost and our customers don't mind (remembering of course that we don't general attract ten year olds who think paying more than a Happy Meal is worth each month for hosting is a huge cost :p). Everyone has a business plan and if it works for them then that's great, but I think that's one of the reasons so many hosts disappear. They don't have a plan for anything more than the next week, all they want to do is beat the offer posted above them even it it means they loose money. :)

Well, I'm 23, going on 24, which in a few cases makes me older than some hosts.

Anyway, I'm going to go take a nap. I've been Googling for hosts for a month now. It's wearing on my nerves.

Clotho said:
Well, I'm 23, going on 24, which in a few cases makes me older than some hosts.

Anyway, I'm going to go take a nap. I've been Googling for hosts for a month now. It's wearing on my nerves.

Duuh , u wont find anything reliable which can offer 2 gb storage for 2$ come to the real world dude after u stop dreaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back