• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Please review my travel site

I'm currently constructing a travel website about the Philippines. My url is at http://www.philippinetraveller.com/ Hoping for your honest opinions. Thanks.
  2. W

Hotel Search Site

Please review my hotel search site http://www.hotelsearchbureau.com/ Looking forward to your honest opinions.
  3. W

WorldZonePro Question

I'm thinking of using their service, I have one question about the silver plan, does they host 6 domains for only $8.95?
  4. W

Cheap ASP Hosting?

Anyone know of a reliable hosting that supports ASP hosting for under $10 a month? Thanks.
  5. W

Maximizing revenue from Amazon.com

Hi! I have some success selling music CDs, I do direct product links but commission is low so I dont make much. :(
  6. W

Affilate Programs That Are Good For My Site??

MP3Dancer You might want to try MP3Dancer at CJ, they convert pretty good for entertainment sites. Nice site btw.
  7. W

How Much money can you make?

Same problem here Knut, Can't access your site, it says "Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server." I'm also on cable. :)
  8. W

Earn Cash with Your Website!

I was trying to post this at the Ads and Offers forum. Why was it moved here? This type of ad not allowed under the Ads and Offers forum? :rolleyes:
  9. W

Earn Cash with Your Website!

If you have a website, you might as well join affiliate programs and earn cash from it. You can put advertiser's banner ads or text links and you get paid when someone signs-up or buys something. Why waste the space of your website... You might as well earn some $$$ from it. The Commission...
  10. W

Domain For Trade

I am looking to trade the domain: thegiftboy.com for any good quality affiliate or marketing ebook, manual or report. Thanks.
  11. W

How Much money can you make?

Great post Knut! :chinese2:
  12. W

which one most will u join?

I think a good targeted reciprocal link exchange would also be good.
  13. W

Please review my new site

http://www.myvirtualshops.com Comments pls. :chinese2:
  14. W

Need comments of LinkShare

I think to be on the safe side with Linkshare is to partner with those premium merchants. These are merchants that Linkshare process checks with and have consistently paid.
  15. W

I need to know some stable pay-per-click programs in Clickxchang...

GearSearch and PushPosters are some decent CPC programs that I know off that have been there for quite awhile now.
  16. W

Music oriented site

You might want to join CJ.com. There are lots of music related affiliate programs in there. Some have also done well with AllPosters.com affiliate program. If you plan to sell CDs, you might want to give Amazon a try because you can easily create direct product links. Hope this helps. Good...
  17. W

Top five:

Last year: 1) CJ 2) Adsearches (now defunct) 3) BeFree (Overture, MP3.com, etc.)
  18. W

Visitors or money?

I think the most important is how much you make per visitor and not the number of visitors per se.
  19. W

Best Program

CJ! Nobody comes close in every aspect!
  20. W

How would my kind of site make money? 500k hits thru network...

You could also try using affiliate programs from cj.com
Back