• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Designed and Coded in PHP hosting site from scratch

Really need to get a new design done, its a case of getting a template (done) which is quite simple then getting it coded int the template which can be quite difficult Thanks again for everyones comments, If i got a good design with it you think it would be a good CMS to release as a hosting...
  2. S

It hasnt hurt my feelings because i know im sh!te at designing but I am working on it! Thanks for the comments :P
  3. S

Need hosting, $20.00/month

I know I have only just been here and open since august but I only opened once I knew I had enough customers to make one server worthwhile, close to purchasing our third (second server is offered to customers as a download server for a small fee) Ctrl-Alt-Deli shutdown around July and having...
  4. S

Need hosting, $20.00/month

MH how much are you overselling 1/2 a standard server for $15/month Thats impossible, explain how its done Best Regards Danny
  5. S

Need Adult Hosting

Hi, Scene-Power can offer you a custom plan: 1GB Disk Space 60GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features $10/month Best Regards Danny danny@scene-power.com
  6. S

PR5 Text Link or Banner Space Available !!!

What kind of uniques does the site recieve?
  7. S

Good Order Systems

lol thats terrible
  8. S

I will follow as i want to be as successful as possible Maybe if i changed the background colour it could make a big impact as to how the site is percieved?
  9. S

Beware of Oliver Hosting

Someone forgot to read the dictionary :P
  10. S

OK all taken on board Colour: I fancied a change :P Register Now: Colour change within 5 minutes ;) php script: I love it too Support: I coded a support section but ill look into the live chat, wanted to keep the site as unique as possible
  11. S

Opening Deals **Double Bandwidth**

As a kind of present for opening deals, we are offering double bandwidth on all new signups before 30th October. All prices are Uk based but will be including a simple conversion tool over the next 2 weeks so if you are in the US you can just hit a menu button and it changed language to US...
  12. S

Includes coded forums, coded support center, account area, all the basics + more After hosting is ordered an invoice will appear then a link within the following 24 hours. Considering I'm 17 i spent two years with Ctrl-Alt-Deli.com before Rickie became seriously ill and I could do nothing...
Back