• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Rapidshare.de Premium Link Maker

I may be interested in your .de/.com premium link maker script. How much are you selling it for?
  2. H

In need of a dedicated server better than...

...my current one: Dual P4 3.6GHz HT 1024MB RAM 2x 160GB SATA HD 2000GB Bandwidth 100Mbit Uplink 8 IPs (5 Usable) For $140 per month. If anyone can offer a better deal for up to $150 per month, I would appreciate it if you would post here with your offer :). Thanks...
  3. H

Want to know great dedicated server providers?

Hi, I can get this private deal for you: Intel Celeron 2.4GHz 512MB DDR RAM 2x 80GB SATA Hard Drive CentOS 4.x OR Fedora Core 4 cPanel/WHM/Fantastico 3 Usable IPs 10Mbit Uplink (100Mbit is $10 a month more) 1000GB Bandwidth All for $110 a month. Contact me on MSN/AIM (check my profile for...
  4. H

Looking for free domain...

You don't need a payment method for a .be domain name. Just go to http://www.nucleus.be and register a free .be domain name; they won't charge you/ask you for any bank info!
  5. H

Need Host For Ma File Hosting Site

Hi, we at HostingAxis would like to offer you this: 50 GB Space 500 GB Bandwidth Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited Parked Domains Unlimited Addon Domains cPanel 10 Fantastico DeLuxe 99.9% Uptime Free Setup And Support...
  6. H

www.seriousbucks.com

BidVertiser ( http://www.BidVertiser.com )
  7. H

-=Nevacious.com Sold -=

Good luck on your new job! ben-mr, he wants to change his name because hsi current name (NevaCious), is his ex-hosting company's name, so now, since he doesn't own NevaCious anymore, it's pointless to keep his old name. Thus, he wants to change his name to something he'll use more commonly as...
  8. H

Need shared hosting

Hi, we at HostingAxis would like to offer you this: 1 GB Space 75 GB Bandwidth Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited Parked Domains Unlimited Addon Domains cPanel 10 Fantastico DeLuxe 99.9% Uptime Free Setup And...
  9. H

Need an Sponsor or a Hoster with low prices for a big site!

Good luck on your exams Bismillah :).
  10. H

ck-Geo, please do not copy and paste our offer Thanks P.S. Bismillah, Check your PMs ;)
  11. H

FREE Dedicated Server on ServerPacket.com!

I've sent you a PM :)
  12. H

cheap space

Hi, we at HostingAxis would like to offer you this: 2 GB Space 40 GB Bandwidth Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited Parked Domains Unlimited Addon Domains cPanel 10 Fantastico DeLuxe 99.9% Uptime Free Setup And Support SPECIAL...
  13. H

What is important to you?

I prefer the speed :D
  14. H

Hi, we at HostingAxis would like to offer you this: 3 GB Space 30 GB Bandwidth Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited Parked Domains Unlimited Addon Domains cPanel 10 Fantastico DeLuxe 99.9% Uptime Free Setup And Support All for...
  15. H

Need A Dedicated Server

Thank you for all your offers. I will consider and compare each one and hopefully choose the one I'll buy sometime this week. Edit: So far venidium's offer and JewlzK's Dual Xeon offer seem the best.
  16. H

Need A Dedicated Server

That would be fine. Post your offer and I'll consider it :)
  17. H

Need A Dedicated Server

Thanks for the recommendation, I have edited my post with the new requirements!
  18. H

Need A Dedicated Server

Hi, I am currently in need of a dedicated server with these specs: P4 3.2 Ghz 80GB Hard Drive At Least 1200GB Bandwidth 1024 MB RAM cPanel/WHM/Fantastico CentOS 4.x (doesn't have to be, can be any other OS other than a Windows) 100Mbps, 99.9% network uptime SLA UnManaged My price range is...
  19. H

10 usd

Hi, we at HostingAxis would like to offer you this: 5 GB Space 40 GB Bandwidth Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited Parked Domains Unlimited Addon Domains cPanel 10 Fantastico DeLuxe 99.9% Uptime Free Setup And Support All for...
  20. H

Small Hosting

Hi, we at HostingAxis would like to offer you this: 500 MB Space 5 GB Bandwidth Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited Parked Domains Unlimited Addon Domains cPanel With The Popular RVSkins Fantastico DeLuxe 99.9%...
Back