• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Tax Forms from amazing media?

anyone get theres yet?
  2. C

JavaScript code for an exit console needed.

Does anyone know where I can find the code for an exit console? I'm looking for one that only opens when a surfer leaves the site without clicking on anything and that has the toolbar etc. in the console. I looked for it at a few javascript sites with no luck!
  3. C

Anyone receive a check from searchfuel for March?

I made over the $50 minimum before they closed but no check yet.
  4. C

I need a replacement for searchfuel?

Is there any other text link programs like searchfuel besides click thru traffic? I was doing good with searchfuel before they closed :(
  5. C

Amazing Media has a new look what do you think?

I just received an e-mail today from AM to setup a new account with them I had to enter all my info all over again but I guess it's ok they finally have password protected our stats! I don't know if they are going to review all sites again or what it sounded that way with the e-mail i received.
  6. C

Is bla-bla.com any good?

Does any one know how much they pay I never hear much about them. They just accepted a site similar to mine last week.
  7. C

Random banner script that prints out HTML?

Does anyone know where i can find a random banner cgi script that will print out HTML code? I searched the obvious places for one hotscripts, cgi-resouces etc without any luck. I was looking for something that would print out the HTML code for search box's and regular size banners. Thanks
  8. C

Received Amazing Media check today.

I just received Octobers check today!! :)
  9. C

Stupid question about Standard Internet

Can you have an account with searchtraffic and mojoseach? Im using mojosearch on a adult site and searchtraffic on a regular site they say you can use all of there programs so i assume it's okay? I coulnd't ask on SI forum. :D We are not accepting new registrations at this time
  10. C

CPC looking better every month now or is it....

With amazing media i do 103,000 Total Appearances a day with 82 actions. 103,000 X .25 cent = $25.75 If Valueclick pays 12 cent a click.........82 clicks X .12 cent = $9.84 My math may be off but CPM still looks better than CPC to me but im sure you could get more clicks than 82...
  11. C

amazing media what do they really pay .50 CPM?

Does anyone here know what they really pay? They say $1.00 CPM but i think it's more like 50 cent but it depends on how many click throughs you get right? so what does your click through rate or Actions as they call it need to be to make $1.00 CPM..... what do they pay if you Actions is like...
Back