• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Free phpBB forum hosting service

GreatBoard - http://www.greatboard.com Set up your forum and start your community in 2 minutes. Features: - phpBB latest version - No limit on number of members, posts, space, bandwidth.. - No installation and configuration headache - No hosting/space required - Support over 40...
  2. K

Can someone recommend a CPM program

My website has about 5K pageviews per day and I am looking for a CPM program. Can someone recommend me one that: - Pays at least $0.5 CPM - Doesn't require above-the-fold ad placement
  3. K

DRAMS license for sale - $45

Hi, I am owning a DRAMS license that I am not using anymore. If any one want it I 'll transfer it to your domain for $45 (the normal price is $60). Yes it is a used license, but after I receive the payment, I will email TOS and they will cancel my account and creat a fresh account for you...
  4. K

Be careful with powerpipe

I 've just register a domain with them and now stuck in a fuking terrible problem. The domain is cheap, sure it is. But now I want to register my own name server for the domain, I gotta buy a WebPro account which is $21. So shitty 'cause enom offer free NS registering for customer (powerpipe is...
  5. K

Need help with my domain

I registered a domain with enom, and now I wanna change the NS record. I mean I want to use my own DNS server ns1.mydomain.com and ns2.mydomain.com for mydomain.com. But I cannot find any option to do that in enom's control panel (I 've done it in Tucows 's control panel for another domain and...
  6. K

f2s - I can't believe my eyes.

I have some accounts on f2s, and didn't use them for a long time. I have just visited them a few minutes ago, and guess what, they are EXTREMELY fast. It is much faster than before. When I pinged them, they are only 80 ms slower than my ISP (I am in Australia). f2s homepage is also very fast...
  7. K

Need help. Urgently

I need a serious legit advice. I recently found a vulnerability in a series of websites. I don't know what is legal and what I should do among the followings: 1. Publish this bug without warning the webmaster of those websites (and refer those sites as examples of the bug). (easiest) 2...
  8. K

Help me with PHP

Help me. I have this simple PHP code for connecting to a MySQL database. It works very well on localhost, but when connection to a remote MySQL server, it cannot returns the right result. The output is It connected to the server, seleted the db sucessfully, but there is nothing in the...
  9. K

Question about gk??.com

Only one word: Is it legal (or at least not illegal ;) ) to use gk??.com domains (that the owner set DNS to mydomain but do not use)
  10. K

Any Aussie there?

Hi, After a long time looking for free hosting service, trying hundered of them and being disappointed, I have decided to setup my own server at home, my box is rather good and I have enough experience to admin it. However, I don't know which connection and ISP should I use: Telstra Bigpond...
  11. K

Free email for my domain, please help111111

Hi guys, I have a domain and I am using bigmailbox.com for emails. Everything's OK except for some extra mails sometimes in all mail boxs :(. Can anybody suggest another one? Don't need to have POP. Web is OK. And without junk mails of course.
Back