• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Requesting a CHEAP Microsoft Exchange (w/ ActiveSync) email account

Requesting a CHEAP Microsoft Exchange (w/ ActiveSync) email account Simply need a Microsoft Exchange INBOX to use with my mobile phone with ActiveSync. I don't need a large space quota either, just a reliable server. If you can support this with a relitively low montly price please let me...
  2. O

Requesting a FREE Microsoft Exchange (w/ ActiveSync) email account

Simply need a Microsoft Exchange INBOX to use with my mobile phone with ActiveSync. I don't need a large space quota either, just a reliable server. If you can support this FREE please let me know, thanks. (please don't suggest mail2web)
  3. O

C30Hosting.com

too bad your services (and my important website) have been down for at least 5 hours straight today and it's still down. Email me at o0oICEBERGo0o@gmail.com and or contact me on AIM at o0oICEBERGo0o asap very important.
Back